3. Sorry, I’ve got to hang up. My wife’s waiting for me.
抱愧,我得挂德律风了。我老婆在等我。
4. I think I’d better let you go. I’ll talk to you later.
我想我该当让你往忙了,我晚点再打给你。
5. I have to get back to work. I’ll call you later tonight.
我要回往工作了。我今晚再打给你。
1. I’ve really got to go, I’ll get back to you when I get the office.
我真的得走了,我进办公室再打给你。
2. Sorry, I must end the conversation. There’s someone on the other line.
抱愧,我不克不及再说了。有人在另外一在线。
6. Shall we continue this later? I’ve got a call waiting.
我们可不成以晚一点再持续谈?我有插播。
7. It’s kind of late. Why don’t we talk about it tomorrow?
有点晚了。我们何不明天再谈呢?
8. I’ve got to meet a client right now. Can we talk later?
我此刻要往见一个客户。我们可以晚一点再谈吗?
9. I won’t keep you any longer.
我不迟误你工夫了。
10. Sorry, it’s getting late. Can you call again tomorrow morning?
抱愧,时分不早了。你可不成以明天早上再打来?