外贸业务员英语必背100句

11 How long will I have to wait? 我要等多久呢?

12 Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?你喜好哪一种,抽烟座仍是禁烟座呢?

13 Do you have any other flights? 还有其他航班吗?

14 When would you like to leave? 您想甚么时分出发?

15 Can I reconfirm by phone?我能德律风确认吗?

16 Where can I make a reservation?我到哪里可以预订?

17 Do I need a reservation for the dining car?我需要预订餐车吗?

18 How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?火车还要多少分钟就要达到呢?

19 Is this a daily flight?这是每日航班吗?

20 Excuse me. May I get by?对不起,我可以上车吗?

21 How much does it cost to go there by ship?坐船到那 边要花多少钱?

1 Do I have to make a reconfirmation? 我还要再确认吗?

2 Is there any earlier one?还有更早一点的吗?

3 Could you tell me my reservation number, please?请你奉告我我的预订号码好吗?

4 Can I get a seat for todays 7:00 a.m. train? 我可以买到今天上午7点的火车坐位吗?

5 Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?

请你更改一下从伦敦到东京的班机日期好吗?

6 Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?火车通行证有扣头吗?

7 May I reconfirm my flight?我可以确认我的班机吗?

8 Are they all non-reserved seats?他们全数不预订的吗?

9 Do I have to reserve a seat?我必定要预订坐位吗?

10 May I see a timetable?我可以看时辰表吗?

22 Can I cancel this ticket? 我可以打消这票吗?

23 Check it to my final destination把它托运到我的目标地。

24 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.最迟要在8点30分达到机场。

25 Take your baggage to the baggage section. 把你的行李拿到行李房往。

26 Please open your baggage.请把你行李打开。

27 Please fill in this disembarkation card. 请你填写这张进境卡。

28 Let me see your passport, please. 请让我看一下护照

29 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.

我特意为你们放置使你们在北京的勾留舒畅。

30 You’re going out of your way for us, I believe. 我相信这是对我们的特别顾问了。

31 Its just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient of you right now.

如果你们感应便利的话,我想此刻会商一下日程放置的标题问题。

32 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.我觉得此刻可以先草拟一具姑且方案。

33 If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made then.

如果他有甚么定见,我们还可以对打算略加点窜。

34 Is there any way of ensuring well have enough time for our talks?

我们是不是能包管有充沛的工夫来构和?

35 So our evenings will be quite full then?那么我们的勾当在晚上也放置满了吗?

36 We’ll leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you.

如果你们愿意,我们想留几晚供你 们自由安排。

37 Wed have to compare notes on what weve discussed during the day.

我们想用点工夫来研究会商一下白日构和的环境。

38 That’ll put us both in the picture.如许两边都能体味周全的环境。

39 Then wed have some idea of what youll be needing.那我们会心中稀有,大白你们需要甚么了。

40 I cant say for certain off-hand.我还不克不及立刻说定。

41 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.

有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲谈强。

42 It’ll be easier for us to get down to facts then.如许就容易进行本质性的构和了。

43 But wouldn’t you like to spend an extra day or two here?你们不肯意在北京多待一天吗?

44 I’m afraid that wont be possible, much as we’d like to. 虽然我们很想如许做,但生怕不可了。

45 We’ve got to report back to the head office.我们还要回往向总部报告请示环境呢。

46 Thank you for you cooperation. 感激您的合作

47 We’ve arranged our schedule without any trouble.我们已很顺利地把勾当日程放置好了。

48 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends. Would you please have a look at it?


分页标题#e#

这是我们为你和你的伴侣拟定的勾当日程放置。请过目一下,好吗?

49 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.如果对某些细节有定见的话,请提出来。

50 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.我相信你在拟定这个打算上必定花了良多精力吧。

51 We really wish youll have a pleasant stay here.我们朴拙地希看你们在这里过得舒畅。

52 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us. 我想大白能不克不及为我们放置一些购物行程。

53 Welcome to our factory. 欢迎来到我们的工厂。

54 I’ve been looking forward to visiting your factory.我一向都盼看着参不雅贵厂。

55 Youll know our products better after this visit. 参不雅后您会更体味我们的产品。

56 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department. 或许我们可以先参不雅一下想象部门。

57 Then we could look at the production line.

58 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.墙上的图表是工艺流程表。

59 They describe how each process goes on to the next.表述着每道工艺间的跟尾环境。分页标题#e#

60 We are running on two shifts.我们施行的工作是两班倒。

61 Almost every process is computerized.几近每道工艺都是由电脑节制的。

62 The efficiency is greatly raised, and the intensity of labor is decreased.

工作效力大年夜大年夜地进步了,而劳动强度却降落了。

63 All products have to go through five checks in the whole process.

所有产品在全部消费过程中得经由过程五道质检关。

64 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.我们觉得质量是一个企业的魂灵。

65 Therefore, we always put quality as the first consideration.因此,我们老是把质量放在第一名。

66 Quality is even more important than quantity. 质量比数量首要

67 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.我希看此次参不雅没给你们增加太多的麻烦。

68 Do we have to wear the helmets?我们得戴上防护帽吗?

69 Is the production line fully automatic?消费线 是全主动的吗?

70 What kind of quality control do you have?你们用甚么编制来节制质量呢?

71 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.所有产品出厂前必需要颠末严格查抄。

72 Whats your general impression, may I ask?

73 Im impressed by your approach to business.你们经营营业的编制给我留下了很深的印象。

74 The product gives you an edge over your competitors, I guess.

我觉得你们的产品可使你们赛过竞争敌手。

75 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们比拟。

76 I think we may be able to work together in the future.我想或许将来我们可以合作。

77 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.我们想把生意扩大年夜到中国市场。

78 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.

我此行的目标恰是想探听与贵公司成立商业关系的可能性。

79 We would be glad to start business with you.我们很高兴能与贵公司成立商业来往。

80 I’d appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.卡脖子中请你们多加关照。

91 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.

伴着竞争的加重,纺织品商业愈来愈难做了。

92 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?

可以给我一些贵公司比来的商品代价目次表或一些有关申明资料吗?

93 At what time can we work out a deal?我们什幺时分卡脖子生意?

94 I hope to conclude some business with you.我希看能与贵公司成立商业关系。

95 We also hope to expand our business with you.我们也希看与贵公司扩大年夜商业来往。

96 This is our common desire.这是我们的共同愿看。

97 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.

我想你或许已体味到中国在对外商业中采纳了矫捷的政策。

98 I’ve read about it, but Id like to know more about it.我已大白了一点儿,但我还想多体味一些。

99 Seeing is believing.百闻不如一见。

100 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations? 你觉得该如何来进行此次构和呢?


分页标题#e#

81 We are happy to be of help.我们很甘愿答应帮忙。

82 I can assure you of our close cooperation.我包管共同努力。

83 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?

可让我参不雅一下你们的产品摆设室吗?

84 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.如果全数参不雅的话,那需要好几个小时。

85 You may be interested in only some of the items.你或许对某些产品感欢愉爱好。

86 I can just have a glance at the rest.剩下的部门我粗略地看一下便可以了。

87 Theyve met with great favor home and abroad.这些产品在国表里很受欢迎。

88 All these articles are best selling lines.所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。

89 Your desire coincides with ours.我们两边的愿看都是一致的。

90 No wonder youre so experienced.怪不得你这幺有经验。

外贸工具

特别推荐