外贸口语大全

(一) 对外贸易与外贸关系
They mainly trade with Japanese firms.
他们主要和日本商行进行贸易。
For the past five years, we have done a lot of trade with your company.
在过去的五年中,我们与贵国进行了大量的贸易。
Our trade is conducted on the basis of equality.
我们是在平等的基础上进行贸易。
There has been a slowdown in the wool trade with you.
和你们的羊毛贸易已有所减少。
Our foreign trade is continuously expanding.
我们的对外贸易不断发展。
Trade in leather has gone up (down) 3%.
皮革贸易上升(下降)了百分之三。
Trade in general is improving.
贸易情况正在好转。
Our company mainly trades in arts and crafts.
我们公司主要经营手工艺品。
They are well-known in trade circles.
他们在贸易界很有名望。
We trade with people in all countries on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.
我们在平等互利的基础上和各国人民进行贸易。
To respect the local custom of the buying country is one important aspect of Chinas foreign policy.
尊重买方国家的风俗习惯是我国贸易政策的一个重要方面。
Our purpose is to explore the possibilities of developing trade with you.
我们的目的是和你们探讨一下发展贸易的可能性。
 
Words and Phrases
foreign trade 对外贸易
overseas trade 海外贸易
international trade 国际贸易
to trade with 和...进行贸易
to do business in a moderate way 做生意稳重
to do business in a sincere way 做生意诚恳
to make a deal 做一笔交易
deal 交易,经营,处理,与...交往
to deal in 经营,做生意
to explore the possibilities of 探讨...的可能性
trade circles 贸易界
to handle 经营某商品
to trade in 经营某商品
business scope/frame 经营范围
trading firm/house 贸易行,商行

(二)

Can we do a barter trade?
咱们能不能做一笔易货贸易呢?
Is it still a direct barter trade?
这还算是一种直接的易货贸易吗?
If you agree to our proposal of a barter trade, we\'ll give you paper in exchange for your timber.
如果你方同意我们进行易货贸易的建议,我们将用纸与你们交换木材。
Shall we sign a triangle trade agreement?
我们订一个三角贸易协议好吗?
A triangle trade can be carried out among the three of us.
我们三方可进行三角贸易。
Compensation trade is, in fact, a kind of loan.
补偿贸易实际上是一种信贷。
We may agree to do processing trade with you.
我们同意与你们进行来料加工贸易。
If you\'re interested in leasing trade, please let us know.
如果你们有意做租赁贸易,请告诉我们。
We wonder whether you do counter trade.
我们不知道你们是否做抵偿贸易。
 
Words and Phrases
trade by commodities 商品贸易
visible trade 有形贸易
invisible trade 无形贸易
barter trade 易货贸易
bilateral trade 双边贸易
triangle trade 三角贸易
multilateral trade 多边贸易
counter trade 对销贸易;抵偿贸易
counter purchase 互购贸易
buy-back 回购贸易
compensation trade 补偿贸易
processing trade 来料加工贸易
assembling trade 来料装配贸易
leasing trade 租赁贸易
in exchange for 用...交换...
trade agreement 贸易协议

(三)

We want to develop direct contact with Continental buyers for ourselves.
我们想为自己的公司同欧洲大陆的买主建立起直接的联系。
We see that your firm specializes in Light Industrial Goods, and we are willing to establish business relationship with you.
得知贵公司专门经营轻工业品,我们愿意与贵公司建立业务关系。
We are one of the largest importers of Electric Goods in this city, and we wish to establish business relationship with you.
我们是此地最大的电器进口商之一,愿意与你们建立业务关系。
We are willing to enter into business relationship with your company on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.
我们愿在平等互利的基础上与贵公司建立业务关系。
Our two countries have had trade relations for ten years.
我们两国之间已经有了10年的贸易关系。
We\'ve never had any difficulties with our Chinese partners, and we\'d like to make as many new contacts as we can.
和中国同行共事从来没有什么困难,希望今后我们之间尽可能多地建立新的关系。


分页标题#e#
We have made a very good start in our business with Japan.
我们和日本在业务上有了良好的开端。
Our company is thinking of expanding its business relationship with China.
我公司想扩大与中国的贸易关系。
As is known, we set great store by the trade relationship with the third world countries.
众所周知,我们十分重视同第三世界国家的贸易关系。
We look forward to reactivating our business relationship.
我们盼望我们的业务关系重新活跃起来。
We shall welcome a chance to renew our friendly relationship.
很高兴能有机会来恢复我们的友好关系。
We\'ll try our best to widen our business relationship with you.
我们将尽力扩大同你们的贸易关系。
We\'re writing you in order to establish business relationship.
我们写此信是为了与你方建立业务关系。
The arrangement will contribute to cement our pleasant relationship.
此项安排将有助于巩固我们良好的关系。
We\'re willing to restore our business relationship.
我们希望能恢复贸易关系。
It will be advantageous if steps are taken to resume our business relationship on the basis of mutual benefit.
如果我们采取措施在互利的基础上恢复业务关系,对我们都是有利的。
The depressed market results in the stagnation of trade.
市场萧条导致贸易停滞。
We have been doing quite well in our business, we are willing to open an account with you.
我们的生意一直做得不错,希望能与你们建立帐户往来关系。
 
Words and Phrases
business association 业务联系,交往
business connection 业务联系
close relationship 密切的关系
closer ties 更密切的关系
to establish(enter into, set up)business relationship 建立业务关系
to continue business relationship 继续业务关系
to present business relationship 保持业务关系
to improve business relationship 改善业务关系
to promote business relationship 促进业务关系
to speed up business relationship 加快业务关系的发展
to enlarge (widen) business relationship 扩大业务关系
to restore (resume) business relationship 恢复业务关系
to interrupt business relationship 中断业务关系
to cement business relationship 巩固业务关系

(四)

When could you introduce me to your sister company?
什么时候把贵公司的兄弟公司介绍给我们?
Would you please introduce us to some of the most reliable exporters of Chinese handicrafts?
请向我们推荐一些最可靠的中国手工艺品出口商,可以吗?
If you are interested in dealing, with us in other products of our company, please inform us of your requirements as well as your banker\'s name and address.
如果你们有意经营我公司其他产品,请告知你方要求及往来银行的名称和地址。
Because of the rapid development of our business in Asia, we think it\'s necessary to open a branch at the following address.
鉴于我们在亚洲地区业务的迅速发展,有必要在下列地点设立分公司。
We\'ve often expressed our interest in investing in China.
我们一直对在中国投资很感兴趣。
Our abundant resources and stable policy provide foreigners with the advantages they invest here.
我们丰富的资源和稳定的政策为外商投资提供了有利条件。
Thank you for your manner of business cooperation.
我们对你们的合作态度非常满意。
We have been working on expanding our scope of cooperation with China.
我们一直努力设法扩大与中国的合作范围。
We believe in long-term cooperation with China because we view the future as bright.
我们相信与中国长期合作的前途是光明的。

 
Words and Phrases
trade prospects/outlook 贸易前景
trade cooperation 贸易合作
technological cooperation 技术合作
business cooperation 业务合作
cooperative relationship 合作关系
the scope of cooperation 合作范围
Additional Words and Phrases
trade fair 贸易展销会
trade show 贸易展览
trade agreement 贸易协议
to establish arrangement 达成协议
to reach an agreement 达成协议
trade terms/clause 贸易条款
trade balance 贸易平衡
to conclude a business transaction 达成贸易交易
to work with 与...共事
business activities 经济活动
business house 商行;商号
trading department/mechanics 贸易机构


分页标题#e#
trade association 贸易协会
the foreign trade department 对外贸易部门
C.C.P.I.T.( China Council for the Promotion of International Trade)
中国国际贸易促进会
Commercial Counselor\'s Office
中国使馆的商务处
Chamber of Commerce 商会
trading partnership 经营合伙人
foreign trade personnel 外贸工作者
trading center 贸易中心
trading market 贸易市场
tradesman/trade peoples 商人,零售商
(二)询盘inquiry
Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.
大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。
As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive.
一旦价格回升,询盘将恢复活跃。
Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.
对地毯的询盘日益增加。
Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot you 200 cases.
询盘如此之多,我们只能分给你们200箱货。
Enquiries are dwindling.
询盘正在减少。
Enquiries are dried up.
询盘正在绝迹。
They promised to transfer their future enquiries to Chinese Corporations.
他们答应将以后的询盘转给中国公司
Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers.
询盘一般由买方发出。
Mr. Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China National Textiles Corporation.
贝克先生来北京向中国纺织公司进行询价。
We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.
很遗憾,你们所询的货物现在无货。
In the import and export business, we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers.
在进出口交易中,我们常向外商询价。
To make an inquiry about our oranges, a representative of the Japanese company paid us a visit.
为了对我们的橙子询价,那家日本公司的一名代表访问了我们。
We cannot take care of your enquiry at present.
我们现在无力顾及你方的询盘。
Your enquiry is too vague to enable us to reply you.
你们的询盘不明确,我们无法答复。
Now that we\'ve already made an inquiry about your articles, will you please reply as soon as possible?
既然我们已经对你们产品询价,可否尽快给予答复?
China National Silk Corporation received the inquiry sheet sent by a British company.
中国丝绸公司收到了英国一家公司的询价单。
Thank you for your inquiry.
谢谢你们的询价。
 
Words and Phrases
inquire 询盘;询价;询购
to inquire about 对...询价
to make an inquiry 发出询盘;向...询价
inquirer 询价者
enquiry 询盘
inquiry sheet 询价单
specific inquiry 具体询盘
an occasional inquiry 偶尔询盘
to keep inquiry in mind 记住询盘

(二)

May I have an idea of your prices?
可以了解一下你们的价格吗?
Can you give me an indication of price?
你能给我一个估价吗?
Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.
请告知你们有关商品的最低价。
If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away.
如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。
When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices, Mr. Li?
李先生,什么时候能得到你们到岸价的实盘?
We\'d rather have you quote us F.O.B.prices.
我们希望你们报离岸价格。
Would you tell us your best prices C.I.F. Humburg for the chairs.
请告诉你方椅子到汉堡到岸价的最低价格。
Words and Phrases
favorable 优惠的
firm price 实价,实盘
Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?
为了便于我方报价,可以告诉我们你们所要的数量吗?
We\'d like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.
我们想了解你们能供应什么,以及你们的销售条件。
How long does it usually take you to make delivery?
你们通常要多久才能交货?
Could you make prompt delivery?
可以即期交货吗?
Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?
不知你们能不能接受在一段时间里分批交货?
Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you\'ll choose?
能否告知你们将采用哪种付款方式?
Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment?
你能否告知我们最早船期吗?
Do you take special orders?
你们接受特殊订货吗?
Could you please send us a catalog of your rubber boots together with terms of payment?


分页标题#e#
你能给我们寄来一份胶靴的目录,连同告诉我们付款方式吗?
he inquired about the varieties, specifications and price, and so on and so forth.
他询问了品种、花色和价格等情况。
We have inquired of Manager Zhang about the varieties, quality and price of tea.
我们向张经理询问了茶叶的品种、质量、价格等问题。
 
Words and Phrases
sales conditions 销售条件
to make delivery 交货
to make prompt-delivery 即期交货
payment terms 付款方式
special orders 特殊订货

外贸工具

特别推荐