商务英语函电的20个常用句型

1.Please accept our thanks for the trouble you have taken.
有劳贵方,不胜感激 .
2.We are obliged to thank you for your kind attention in this matter.
不胜感激贵方对此事的关照 .
3.We tender you our sincere thanks for your generous treatment of us in this affair.
对贵方在此事中的慷慨之举,深表感谢 .
4.Allow us to thank you for the kindness extended to us.
对贵方之盛情,不胜感谢 .
5.We thank you for the special care you have given to the matter.
贵方对此悉心关照,不胜感激 .
6.We should be grateful for your trial order.
如承试订货,不胜感激 .
7.We should be grateful for your furnishing us details of your requirements.
如承赐示具体要求,不胜感激 .
8.It will be greatly appreciated if you will kindly send us your samples.
如承惠寄样品,则不胜感激 .
9.We shall appreciate it very much if you will give our bid your favorable consideration.
如承优惠考虑报价,不胜感激 .
10.We are greatly obliged for your bulk order just received.
收到贵方大宗订货,不胜感激 .
11.We assure you of our best services at all times.
WO方保证向贵方随时提供最佳服务 .
12.If there is anything we can do to help you, we shall be more than pleased to do so.
贵公司若有所需求,WO公司定尽力效劳 .
13.It would give us a great pleasure to render you a similar service should an opportunity occur.
WO方如有机会同样效劳贵方,将不胜欣慰 .
14.We spare no efforts in endeavoring to be of service to you.
WO方将不遗余力为贵方效劳 .
15.We shall be very glad to handle for you at very low commission charges.
WO方将很愉快与贵方合作,收费低廉 .
16.We have always been able to supply these firms with their monthly
requirements without interruption.
WO方始终能供给这些公司每月所需的数量,从无间断 .
17.We take this opportunity to re-emphasize that we shall, at all times, do everything possible to give you whatever information you desire.
WO们借此机会再此强调,定会尽力随时提供贵方所需的信息 .
18.We are always in a position to quote you the most advantageous prices for higher quality merchandise.
WO们始终能向贵方提供品质最佳的产品,报价最为优惠 .
19.This places our dealers in a highly competitive position and also enable them to enjoy a maximum profit.
这样可以使WO方经营者具有很强的竞争力,还可获得最大的利润 .
20.We solicit a continuance of your confidence and support.
恳请贵方继续给予信任,大力支持 .

外贸工具

特别推荐