实用英语口语句型

实用英语口语句型
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
感 情
Situation A How to express
exclamation 怎样抒发感叹

□ Marvellous! 妙极了!真是奇迹!
□ Excellent! 太好了!
□ Wonderful! 太棒了!
□ Good Heavens! 天啊!
□ Heavens! 天啊!
□ Thand goodness! 谢天谢地!
□ Wow! 哇!
□ Gee whiz! 哎呀!
□ It\'s a wonder! 真是奇迹!
□ It\'s unbelievable! 真令人难以相信!
□ It\'s quite astonishing! 真令人惊讶!
□ It\'s amazing! 真令人吃惊!
□ It\'s great! 真是好极了!
□ It\'s really fascinating! 真迷人!
□ It\'s fine! 真好!

□ What lovely flowers those are! 那是些多美的花啊!
□ What a clever boy I\'ve seen! 我见到了一个多聪明的孩子啊!
□ What heavenly cherry trees! 多好的樱桃树啊!
□ How terrific! 真妙极了!
□ How nice you are! 你真好!
□ How fast he\'s running! 他跑得真快!
□ How fine the weather is! 天气多好啊!
□ How time flies! 时间过得多快啊!
□ How I miss you! 我多想你呀!

□ I\'m really thrilled! 我真激动!
□ I\'m absolutely excited! 我太兴奋了!
□ You\'re very beautiful today! 你今天真漂亮!
□ He\'s really a good man! 他真是个好人!
□ He\'s such a nice man! 他是多好的人啊!
□ Aren\'t they lovely! 他们多可爱啊!
□ I never thought that the problem should be so easy.
我从没想到这问题会如会容易!
□ I could\'s believe that the new building should be so splendid.
我简直不敢相信这座新大楼会如此之壮观。

Situation B How to reply to the
exclamation 怎样回复感叹

□ Don\'t make a fuss(about/over it). 别大惊小怪的。
□ It\'s nothing. 没什么了不起的。
□ It\'s just so-so. 很平常,很一般。
□ Really? 真的吗?
□ Thank you. 谢谢。
□ Yes,they\'s really beautiful. 是的,它们真的很漂亮。

□ I\'m glad to hear it. 听你这么说我很高兴。
□ I\'m glad you like it. 很高兴你喜欢它。
□ It\'s a storm in a tea cup. 小题大作;大惊小怪。

□ To be honest,… 说实话……
□ Honestly,… 实话说……
□ Is it true? 真的吗?
□ Is it really that good? 真那么好吗?
□ Is it just as what you said? 真像你说的那样吗?

文字Situation C How to express disappointment 怎样表达失望

□ What a depressing result! 这个结果太令人沮丧了!
□ What a shame! 真可惜!
□ How a pity! 真遗憾!
□ How disappointed I was! 我太失望了!
□ How could I do such a silly thing? 我怎么能做这种傻事呢?
□ How could all this happen to me? 这一切怎么偏偏发生在我身上呢?
□ How clumsy I am! 你看我笨手笨脚的!
□ Why are you so depressed? 你为什么那么垂头丧气?
□ Why are you in poor spirits? 你为什么情绪不高?

□ I was disappointed with my present jot. 我对我现在的工作不满意。
□ I was disappointed at hearing that they had been defeated.
听说他们被打败了,我很失望。
□ I was rather dissatisfied with my performance. 我对自己的成绩不满意。
□ I was dismayed to learn that they had lost the game again.
听说他们又败了一局我真是灰心丧。
□ I was rather sick at missing the football match.
错过了这场足球赛我很懊丧。
□ I was sick of eating it every day. 每天都吃它,我都吃腻了。
□ I\'m sorry to hear that. 听到那条消息很遗憾。
□ I\'m down in spirits. 我情绪不好。
□ I\'m in low spirits today. 我今天情绪低落。
□ I have no mood to work now. 我现在没情绪工作。
□ I found the job unsatisfactory. 我认为这工作不令人满意。
□ I\'d expected it to be much better. 我原指望它会好得多。
□ He found it rather depressig to rewrite the composition.
重写这管作文令他十分懊恼。

□ It\'s disappointing! 真令人失望!
□ It\'s a pity that you can\'t go with us. 你不能跟我们一起去真遗憾。
□ It\'s a real pity. 那真可惜。
□ It\'s a real shame we have to give up halfway.
我们只好半途而废了,真是可惜。
□ It\'s unfortunate for me to work under him. 在他手下干活对我来说真不幸。
□ It seemed to me that everything went wrong this morning.
今天早晨干什么都不顺手。
□ It wasn\'s as good as I\'d expected. 这不如我原来想的那么好。
□ This lecture wasn\'t as good as the one we had last week.


分页标题#e#
这个讲座不如我们上星期听到的那个有趣。
□ This book isn\'t worth reading. 这本书不值得读。
□ That film doesn\'t deserve to be mentioned. 那个电影不值得一提。
□ All my work goes for nothing. 这些工作我全白做了。

□ Just our luck! 真是倒霉!
□ Just our luck to have missed the last train. 真倒霉错过了末班火车。
□ To my disappointment,… 记我失望的是……
□ To make the matter worse,… 更糟糕的是……

Situation D Don\'t reply to the disappointment 怎样安慰失望情绪

□ Don\'t take it to heart. 别往心里去。
□ Don\'t get upset(over it). 别为这件事心烦意乱。
□ Don\'t worry(about it). 别担心。
□ Don\'t bother yourself(about it). 别为这件事而烦恼。
□ Don\'t be so upset. 别那么心烦意乱的。
□ Don\'t be so disappointed. 别那么灰心丧气的。
□ Don\'t be so serious. 别那么认真。
□ Don\'t think about it any more. 别再想这件事情了。

□ It\'s not too late to do it. 做这件事情还不晚。
□ It\'s the first nad also the last. 这是第一次,也是最后一次。
□ It\'s really hard for you. 真难为你了。
□ It won\'t happen again. 这们的事情不会再发生了。

□ We can do something to compensate for it. 我们可以做此事情来补偿。
□ You\'ll do it better next time. 你下次会做得好一些。

□ Take it easy. 别着急。
□ Take your time. 慢慢来。
□ Better luck next time. 祝你下次好运。
□ Things will be better for you . 事情会慢慢好起来的。
□ There\'re some ways to make compensate for it . 还有一些补偿的办法。
□ Cheer up . 振作起来。
□ Brace up! 打起精神来。
□ Let it pass. 让它去吧。过去了就不要再想了。

Situation E How to express regret 怎样表达懊悔

□ What a foolish thing I\'ve done! 我真是做了件傻事。
□ What a stupid man I am! 我真是个大傻瓜。
□ Why hadn\'t I thought of it? 我怎么没想到那一点呢?
□ Why on earth could I do such a laughable thing ?
我为什么会做这么令人可笑的事情呢?
□ Why do I always do things in a rush? 我为什么总是冲动?
□ Why did I tell these thing to him? 我为什么要把那些事告诉他?
□ Why don\'t I thind before I act? 我为什么不三思而后行?
□ Why didn\'t keep silence? 我为什么不保持沉默呢?
□ How could I tell him such kind of things?
这种事情我怎么能告诉他呢?
□ How could I give such a foolish answer? 我的回答怎么那么蠢呢?
□ How could I do such a silly thing? 我怎么能做这种傻事呢?

□ How could I miss it ? 我怎么错过了这个机会呢?
□ How I longed for the power to unsay these tactless words!
我多么希望没说那些不得体的话啊!
□ I regret having bought the expensive car.
我后悔买了这辆昂贵的汽车。
□ I regretted my decision. 我后悔自己的决定。
□ I regret that you see it in that way.
你用那种方式看待这个问题,我感到很贵憾。
□ I regret to tell you that I have no news for you .
很遗憾地告诉你,我没给你带来新消息。
□ I\'ve always regretted making friends with him.
我一直后悔不该跟他交朋友。
□ I should think today and speak tomorrow. 我应三思而后行。
□ I should think twice. 我应三思。
□ I should have thought of that. 我本应当想到那一点的。
□ I wish I\'d never said that. 我要没说那些话多好啊。
□ I wish it weren\'t true. 我多么希望那不是真的。
□ I wish I had watched the game. 我真希望我观看了这场比赛。
□ I\'m terribly sorry. 太遗憾了。

□ If I had been more considerate. 我本应再想得周到些。
□ If it hadn\'t snowed so heavily, I should have gone there.
要不是下这么大的雪,我就去了。
□ If only I hadn\'t lost it . 要是没把它丢了多好啊。
□ If only he were here! 他要是在这里多好啊!
□ If only I hadn\'t missed the chance. 我要是没错过这个机会多好啊。
□ If only I had thought more. 我要多想想该多好啊。

□ It\'s a pity that you missed the good opportunity.
你错过了这个好机会太遗憾了。
□ It\'s regrettable that he didn\'t come. 他没来真遗憾。
□ Regretfully,we can\'t go with you. 遗憾的是我们不能和你一起去。

Situation F How to express irritation 怎样表达恼怒

□ I can\'t endure the pain. 疼死了。
□ I can\'t endure his silly talk. 他的蠢话我可受够了。
□ I can\'t endure the new manager. 这个新经理真让人受不了。


分页标题#e#
□ I can no longer endure it . 我再也受不了了。
□ I can tolerate it no more . 我再也忍不下去了。
□ I can\'t bear it any longer. 我受够凶。
□ I can\'t bear being laughed at . 让别人嘲笑我可受不了。
□ I can\'t stand it any more . 我再也无法忍受了。
□ I couldn\'t stand rainy days . 总下雨真讨厌。
□ I won\'t stand your talking to me like that .
你那样和我说话,我可受不了。
□ I\'m very annoyed at my own mistake. 我怎么能犯这样的错误?
□ I\'m competent. 我能行。
□ I\'m capable of doing it myself. 我自己能做。
□ I can do it myself! 不用你!
□ I\'m angry about it . 这件事真让我生气。
□ I\'ve told you many times. 我都告诉你多少遍了。
□ I\'m fed up with him . 我受够他了。
□ You\'re really hard to be pleased. 你可真难伺候。

□ It\'s most irritating. 真烦人。
□ It\'s really annoying. 真让人生气。
□ It\'s a bit upset . 真有点让人烦。
□ It\'s none of your business. 不关你的事。

□ Mind you own business. 把你自己的事管好就行了。
□ Don\'t put your nose into others\' business. 别管闲事。
□ This isn\'t the first time. 这已不是第一次了。
□ To my annoyance,~~~~ 让我生气的是
□ What irritates me is you broke your word.
令我气愤的是你自食其言。
□ What you\'ve done annoyed me . 你的所作所为真气人。
□ What annoyed me is not what you said but what you did .
让我恼怒的是你的所作所为,而不是你所说的话。
□ What on earth do you want me to do ? 你到底想让我干什么?
□ Where on earth did I put my book? 我把书究竟放在哪里了?
□ How on earth could you do such a thing? 你怎么能做这种事呢?
□ How many times do you want me to tell you ?
你想让我告诉你多少遍?
□ How could you do things like that? 你怎么能做那种事呢?
□ How could you treat him that way ? 你怎么能那样对待他呢?
□ How could you ask such a foolish qauestion?
你怎么能问这种愚蠢的问题呢?
□ How could I endure that ? 我怎么能受那种气呢?
□ Why should I obey your orders? 我凭什么听你的命令?
□ Why do you always ask me to do things for you ?
你为什么总让我为你做事?
□ Why should I always do as what you say ?
我为什么总要按你说的去做?
□ Who do you think you are ? 你以为你是什么人?
□ Who are you ? 你以为你是谁?

Situation G How to express impatience 怎样表达不耐烦

□ It\'s rather boring. 真烦人!
□ It\'s too crowded here. 这里太挤了!
□ It\'s already six o\'clock. 已经六点了。
□ It\'s too late . 太晚了。
□ Be quick! 快点!
□ Hurry up ,or we\'ll be late. 快点,要不然就晚了。
□ Is it really that difficult to understand?
真的那么难吗?

□ We had scarcely a free moment the whole day long.
我们一整天几乎都没有休息时间。
□ We have worked day and night for a whole week.
我们已夜以继日地工作了一整周。
□ We have to work enght hours day after day .
我们每天都得工作8小时。
□ We have written our dissertations day in and day out for a whole term,without a holiday.
我们已连续写了一个学期的论文,一天也没有休息。
□ We have been driving the car night and day for four days.
我们日夜兼程已四天了。
□ We\'ve studied at all day long. 我们已学习一整天了。
□ I\'m bored with my daily routine. 我对日常工作已受够了。
□ I was bored to death going the same thing.
做重复性的工作真烦死人。

外贸工具

特别推荐