收集的展会英语共大家分享

展会使用频率最高的英语(介绍)
Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company.让我介绍你认识,这是我们的总经理,李先生。
It’s an honor to meet. 很荣幸认识你。
Nice to meet you . I’ve heard a lot about you. 很高兴认识你,久仰大名。
How do I pronounce your name? 你的名字怎么读?
How do I address you? 如何称呼您?
It’s going to be the pride of our company. 这将是本公司的荣幸。
What line of business are you in? 你做那一行?
Keep in touch. 保持联系。 Thank you for coming. 谢谢你的光临。
Don’t mention it. 别客气
Excuse me for interrupting you. 请原谅我打扰你。
I’m sorry to disturb you. 对不起打扰你一下。
Excuse me a moment. 对不起,失陪一下。
Excuse me. I’ll be right back. 对不起,我马上回来

展会使用频率最高的英语(谈判1)
What about the price? 对价格有何看法?
What do you think of the payment terms? 对支付条件有何看法?
How do you feel like the quality of our products? 你觉得我们产品的质量怎么样?
What about having a look at sample first? 先看一看产品吧?
What about placing a trial order? 何不先试订货?
The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers, while our prices are not high as theirs. By the way, which items are you interested in?我们的产品质量与其他生产商一样的好,而我们的价格却不象他们的那样高。哎,你对哪个产品感兴趣?
You can rest assured. 你可以放心。
We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market.我们一直在提高我们产品的设计水平,以满足世界市场的要求。
This new product is to the taste of European market. 这种新产品欧洲很受欢迎。
I think it will also find a good market in your market.我认为它会在你国市场上畅销。
Fine quality as well as low price will help push the sales of your products.优良的质量和较低的价格有助于推产品。
While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can’t reduce our price any further.虽然我们感谢贵方的合作,但是很抱慊,我们不能再减价了。
Reliability is our strong point. 可靠性正是我们产品的优点。
We are satisfied with the quality of your samples, so the business depends entirely on your price. 我们对样品的质量很满意,因此交易的成败就取决于你们的价格了。
To a certain extent,our price depends on how large your order is.在某种程度上,我们的价格就得看你们的定单有多大。
This product is now in great demand and we have on hand many enquiries from other countries.这种产品现在需求量很大,我们手头上来自其他国家的很多询盘。
Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer? 谢谢你询价。为了便于我方提出报价,能否请你谈谈你方需求数量?
Here are our FOB price. All the prices in the lists are subject to our final confirmation.
这是我们的FOB价格单。单上所有价格以我方最后确认为准。
In general, our prices are given on a FOB basis. 通常我们的报价都是FOB价 展会使用频率最高的英语(谈判2)
Our prices compare most favorably with quotations you can get from other manufacturers. You’ll see that from our price sheet. The prices are subject to our confirmation, naturally.我们的价格比其他制造商开价优惠得多。这一点你可以从我们的价格单看到,所有价格当然要经我方确认后方有效。
We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers.我们向你们报最优惠价,按此价我们已与其他客户做了大批生意。
Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP. 请告诉我们贵方对规格、数量及包装的要求,以便我方尽快制定出报价。
This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in. 这是价格表,但只供参考。是否有你特别感兴趣的商品?
Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look. 你们对包装有什么特别要求吗?这是我们目前用的包装样品,你可以看下。
I wonder if you have found that our specifications meet your requirements. I’m sure the prices we submitted are competitive.不知道您认为我们的规格是否符合你的要求?我敢肯定我们的价格是非常有竞争力的
Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products. 大量询盘证明我们的产品质量过硬。
分页标题#e#
We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available. 很遗憾,你们所询货物目前无货。
My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。
Moreover, we’ve kept the price close to the costs of production.再说,这已经把价格压到生产费用的边缘了。
Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you’ll choose? 能否告知你们将采用那种付款方式?
Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time? 不知你们能不能接受在一段时间内分批交货?


广交会:谈判中最常用的30个句子
用英语进行谈判要求绝对的语言和场面控制能力、敏锐的思维、对西方文化和经济的深刻认识和强烈的民族认识和强烈的民族自豪感和自信心。中国需要谈判高手,平等的发展机会要靠中国人自己去创造!下面我们为大家精选出各类谈判中使用最频繁,最有效的句子,我们把它叫做“谈判口语要素”,大量地脱口而出这些口语要素,必将使你在瞬息万变的谈判桌上游刃有余。
1、Would anyone like something to drink bdfore we begin?
(在我们正式开始前,大家喝点什么吧?)
一旦开始,当然就是“正式的了,这是中国人的习惯用语,翻译的时候别让它把你给卡住了。
2、We are ready. 我们准备好了
3、I know I can count on you.我知道我可以相信你
4、Tust me. 请相信我
5、We are here to solve problems. 我们是来解决问题的
6、We’ll come out from this meeting as winners. 这次会谈的结果将是一个双赢、 7、Ihope this meeting is productive.我希望这是一次富有成效的会谈
8、I need more information.我需要更多的信自
9、Not in the long run. 从长远来说并不是这样
很有诱惑力的一句话,也可以显示你的“高瞻远瞩”
10、Let me explain to you why .
让我给你一个解释一下原因
很好的转折,又可磨炼自己的耐心
11、That’s the basic problem.这是最基本的问题。
12、Let’s compromise. 让我们还是各退一步吧。
嘴里这么说,心里可千万别放松。追求利润最大化是一种专业精神。
13、It depends on what you want. 那要视贵方的需要而定
没那么正规的场合下说:那要看你到底想要什么。
14、The longer we wait ,the less likely we will come up with anything.
时间拖得越久,我们成功的机会就越少。
15、Are you negotiable?
你还有商量的余地吗?
16、I’m sure there is some room for negotiation.
我肯定还有商量的余地。
17、We have another plan.
我们还有一个计划。
准备多么充分!胜利一定会属于这样的人!
18、Let’s negotiate the price.
让我们来讨论一下价格吧。
19、We could add it to the agenda.
我们可以把它也列入议程。
20、Thanks for reminding us.
谢谢你的提醒。
21、Our position on the issue is very simple.
我们的意见很简单。
22、We can not be sure what you want unless you tell us.
希望你能告诉我们,要不然我们无法确定你想要的是什么。
23、We have done a lot.
我们已经取得了不少的进展。
24、We can work out the details next time.
我们可以下次再来解决细节问题。
25、I suggest that we take a break. 建议休息一下。
26、Let’s dismiss and return in an hour.
咱们休会,一个钟头后再回来。
27、We need a break.
我们需要暂停一下。
28、May I suggest that we continue tomorrow.
我建议明天再继续,好吗?
少提这种建议,中国人一定要学会如何在谈判桌“熬得住“,很多时候不是“技术战”而是“神经战”
29、We can postpone our meeting until tomorrow.
我们可以把会议延迟到明天。
30、That will eat up a lot of time.
那会耗费很多时间。
30个“谈判口语要素”脱口而出,你已有了一个很好的开头,希望你一直奔驰在这条高速公路上。

外贸工具

特别推荐