广交会寒暄常用英文表达

Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company.
让我介绍你认识,这是我们的总经理,李先生。
It's an honor to meet you.
很荣幸认识你。
Nice to meet you. I've heard a lot about you.
很高兴认识你,久仰大名。
How do I pronounce your name?
你的名字怎么读?
How do I address you?
如何称呼您?
It's going to be the pride of our company.
这将是本公司的荣幸。
What line of business are you in?
你做那一行?
Keep in touch.
保持联系。
Thank you for coming.
谢谢你的光临。
Don't mention it.
别客气。
Excuse me for interrupting.
请原谅我打扰你。
I'm sorry to disturb you.
对不起打扰你一下。
Excuse me a moment.
对不起,失陪一下。
Excuse me. I'll be right back.
对不起,我马上回来

外贸工具

特别推荐