外贸书信常用词

Establishment of business relations 建立贸易关系
Chamber of commerce 商会
establish business relation 与某人建立贸易关系
as per 按照/根据
are desirous of .... 渴望...
enlarge our trage in various kinds of .... 扩大贸易...
your information on this respect will be highly appreciated. 你提供这方面的信息我会非常感谢的
long-standing and high reputation 长期合作,声誉卓著的
we are confident that with our experience in this line for more than 15 years,we can give our clients complete satisfaction. 我们相信在凭借这一行15年的经验,有能力给我们的客户最优秀的服务.
are enclosing a copy of our current catalogue and price list for your reference 随附一份目前的目录和价目表供你参考.
As to ....关于....
look foward to your early reply
handling... 经营...
at our end ...在我方市场
specification 规格
recommend...推荐...
You will be interested to know that the goods mentioned above have been accepted by domestic and overseas clients for over 15 years, enjoying a good reputation.介绍公司在国内外畅销,享有很好的声誉
we are in a position to supply you with first class goods at competitive prices ,我们可以提供物美价廉的东西
you are in the market for ... 你有有意购买...
As to the terms of payment, 关于...
it is our custom to ... 我们通常是用...
on the basis of an irrevocable letter of credit.. 用不可撤消信用证
It is our trade policy to trade with merchants of various countries on the basis of equality ,mutrual benefit and exchanged of needed goods.我方与各国的公司遵循平等互利,互通有余,
we hope to promote ,though mutual efforts,both trade and friendship. 我方希望通过共同的努力,促进我们的贸易和友好关系

外贸工具

特别推荐