旅馆实用英语口语

旅馆实用英语口语
  1.旅馆住宿篇(一)

  出外旅游时,旅馆便是我们的家,详细了解家中的每一项设备与使用方法,才能得到良好的住宿品质。此外,在确认房间之前,不妨尽量向旅馆提出个人合理的要求,毕竟,一趟旅游成功与否,住宿的舒适感可是占一席之地的。

  I\'ll arrive late, but please keep my reservation.

  我会晚一点到达,请保留所预订的房间。

  Would you fill in this registration form?

  麻烦填写这张住宿登记表。

  I made a reservation in Taipei.

  我在台北已预订房间。

  Do you accept credit crads(traveler\'s checks)?

  这里可使用信用卡(旅行支票)吗?

  My name is Wang Ming-Ming.

  我的名字是王明明。

  Could you keep my valuables?

  是否可代为保管贵重物品?

  I\'d like a quiet room.

  我想要一间安静一点的房间。

  Where is the dining room?

  餐厅在那儿?

  I\'d like a room on the upper level.

  我想要楼上的房间。

  What time does the dining room open?

  餐厅几点开始营业?

  I\'d like a room with a nice view (a balcony).

  我想要一间视野好(有阳台)的房间。

  What time can I have breakfast?

  早餐几点开始供应?

  Is hot water available any time?

  随时都有热水供应吗?

  Is there a beauty salon(barber shop)?

  旅馆内有美容院(理发院)吗?

  May I see the room?

  我可以看一看房间吗?

  Can I have a card with the hotel\'s address?

  是否可给我一张有旅馆地址的名片?

  Do you have anything bigger (better/cheaper)?

  是否还有更大的(更好的/更便宜的)房间?

  Can I get a ticket for the sight-seeing bus here?

  是否可在此购买观光巴士券?

  I\'ll take this room.

  我要订这间房间。

  Where is the nearest subway station?

  最近的地铁站在那里?

  2.旅馆住宿篇(二)

  好不容易找到一家喜欢的旅馆,不妨好好利用旅馆内的服务。除了既有硬件设施外,也可视自己需要向旅馆提出合理要求,使自己有段舒适的住宿时光。

  When is check-out time?

  何时需退房?

  I\'d like a wake-up call, please.

  我想设定早晨的呼叫铃。

  Could you bring my baggage down to the lobby tomorrow morning?

  明早你是否能帮我将行李拿到大厅?

  What time?

  几点?

  Sure. What time are you leaving?

  当然。你何时离开?

  7 o\'clock tomorrow morning.

  明早7点。

  At 8 o\'clock.

  8点。

  The air-conditioner (T.V. set、light) doesn\'t work.

  冷气(电视、灯)无法开启。

  Then I\'ll go to your room at 7:50.

  那么,我将在7点50分到你的房间。

  There is no hot water.

  房间内没有热水。

  I have three pieces of baggage.

  我总共有3件行李。

  The hot water is not hot enough.

  热水不够热。

  Please leave them outside your room tomorrow morning.

  明早,请将行李放在你的门口。

  I\'d like to check out. My bill, please.

  我要退房。请给我帐单。

  This is room 316. I\'d like a blanket, please.

  这是316号房。我想要一件毛毯。

  I had a coke in the mini-bar.

  我拿了一瓶小吧台中的可乐。

  Please bring me a pot of coffee (boiled water).

  请送给我一壶咖啡(热水)。

  Can I pay by credit card?

  是否能以信用卡付帐?

  Please bring me some ice cubes and water.

  请送给我一些冰块和水。

  I enjoy my stay.

  我住的很愉快。

  3.旅馆生活篇

  虽然是出外旅行,从衣物清洗到头发整理,日常生活的清洁一样也不会少。若想要好好享受度假时光,不再理会这些琐事,不妨善加利用旅馆的美容与洗衣服务,轻轻松松做个光鲜游客。

  I have some laundry.

  我有些衣服需要送洗。

  From 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.

  从早上9点开始到下午4点为止。

  I\'d like these clothes cleaned (pressed).

  这些衣服需要洗涤(熨平)。

  Is there a beauty salon (barber shop) in this hotel?


分页标题#e#

  旅馆中有美容院理发厅)吗?

  Please put your laundry in the paper bag and write down the contents of the laundry on it.

  请将你需要洗的衣服放在纸袋中,并将衣物内容写下来。

  I\'d like to make an appointment for 5 p.m. today.

  我想要预约今天下午5点。

  Will it be ready by tomorrow (the day after tomorrow)?

  明天(后天)是否可洗好?

  How would you like your hair?

  你想要如何整理你的头发?

  I need them tonight (tomorrow).

  我今晚(明天)就要。

  Haircut and shampoo (shave) , please.

  请帮我剪头发和洗发(修胡须)。

  I\'d like to have my laundry by 9 o\'clock tomorrow morning.

  我明早9点以前需要这些清洗的衣物。

  Shampoo and set, please.

  请帮我洗头和整理头发。

  This is not mine.

  这件不是我的。

  Please don\'t cut it too short.

  请不要剪太短。

  There\'s one piece missing.

 有一件遗失了。

  A little more off the back (sides/top).

  后面(两边、头顶)请再剪一些。

  From what time do you accept laundry tomorrow morning?

  明早几时开始可以送洗衣物?

  I don\'t need hair oil.

  我不需要抹发油。

外贸工具

特别推荐