医务英语—电话预约

医务英语—电话预约

Telephone Appointment

  对话 1: (为自己预约)

  Dialogue One (make an appointment with the doctor for oneself)

  值班护士:早上好,这里是约翰逊大夫办公室。有什么需要帮忙的吗?

  Clerk: Good morning. This is Doctor Johnson\'s office. What can I do for you?

  雷德太太:是的。 我是雷德太太。我想本周预约看病。

  Mrs. Reed: Yes, this is Mrs. Reed. I\'d like to make an appointment to see the doctor this week.

  值班护士:好的。恐怕约翰逊大夫本周星期一和星期二都已经被预约满了。

  Clerk: Well, let\'s see. I\'m afraid he is fully booked on Monday and Tuesday.

  雷德太太:星期四怎么样?

  Mrs. Reed: How about Thursday?

  值班护士:抱歉,星期四也已经预约满了。雷德太太,星期三你方便吗?

  Clerk: Sorry, but I have to say he is also occupied on Thursday. So, will Wednesday be O.K. for you, Mrs. Reed?

  雷德太太:星期三我得上班。顺便问一下,约翰逊大夫星期六有空吗?

  Mrs. Reed: I have to work on Wednesday. By the way, is Dr. Johnson available on Saturday?

  值班护士:我们周末不上班。

  Clerk: I\'m afraid the office is closed on weekends.

  雷德太太:那么,星期五如何?

  Mrs. Reed: well, what about Friday?

  值班护士:星期五。 让我查一下。 太好了,约翰逊大夫本周星期五下午有空。

  Clerk: Friday. Let me have a check. Oh, great. Dr. Johnson will be available on Friday afternoon this week.

  雷德太太: 很好。谢谢你。到时我会来的。

  Mrs. Reed: That\'s fine. Thank you, I\'ll come then.

  Words

  appointment [[5pRintm[nt] n. 预约

  fully adv. 完全地,充分地

  book vt 预定,预约

  occupy vt 占据

  available adj 可以见到的,有空的

  check n. vt检查,查看

  Phrases

  would like to 想要

  make an appointment 预约

  have to 不得不

  by the way 顺便问一下

  be available 有空,可以见到

  see a doctor 看医生

  Sentence Patterns

  What can I do for you?

  需要我帮忙吗?

  I\'d like to make an appointment to see the doctor this week.

  我想本周约见大夫。

  I\'m afraid he is fully booked on Monday and Tuesday

  恐怕他周一,周二已经预定满了。

  Is Dr. Johnson available on Saturday?

  约翰逊大夫周六有空吗?

  Will Wednesday be O.K. for you, Mrs. Reed?

  雷德太太,星期三你看如何?

  Dr. Johnson will be available on Friday afternoon this week.

  约翰逊大夫本周周五有空。

  Related Words

  body 身体

  head 头部

  brain 脑

  skull 颅骨

  hair 头发

  forehead 前额

  temple 太阳穴

  eyebrow 眉毛

  eye 眼睛

  ear 耳朵

  cheek 面颊

  nose 鼻子

  bridge of the nose 鼻梁

  nostril 鼻孔

  mouth 口

  lip 嘴唇

  throat 喉咙

  Adam\'s apple 喉结

  tonsil 扁桃体

  tongue 舌头

  tooth 牙齿

  gum 牙龈

  palate 腭

  incisors 门牙

  molar 磨牙

  premolar 前磨牙

  chin 下巴

  jaw 下颌Related Phrases

  be occupied 没有空

  be free 有空

  check the appointment book 查预约簿

  make it 10:00 tomorrow morning 定在明天早上10点

  reschedule the consultation 重新安排会诊时间

  cancel the appointment 取消预约

  be available 有空

  Related Sentence Patterns

  I wonder if I could come to see Dr. Johnson this afternoon?

  今天下午我能来找约翰逊大夫看病吗?

  Can you come here tomorrow morning at 10:00 ?

  明天早上10点你能来吗?

  I\'m afraid Dr. Johnson is occupied this afternoon.

  恐怕约翰逊今天下午没有空。

  Will you be free the day after tomorrow at 4:00 p.m.?


分页标题#e#

  后天下午4点你有空吗?

  Just a moment, please. I will check the appointment book.

  稍等片刻,我得查一下预约簿。

  Let\'s make it 10:00 next Monday morning.

  那我们就定在下周星期一上午10点吧。

  I\'m afraid we\'ll have to reschedule the consultation.

  恐怕我们得重新安排这次会诊时间。

  I\'m sorry I\'ll have to cancel the appointment I made with Dr. Johnson this morning.

  非常抱歉,我不得不取消今天上午与约翰逊大夫的预约。

  The doctor will be available next Monday afternoon.

  大夫下周星期一下午应该有空。

  对话2:(为家人预约)

  Dialogue Two (make an appointment for one\'s family member)

  李太太:请问约翰逊大夫在吗?

  Mrs. Lee: Can I speak to Dr. Johnson, please?

  约翰逊大夫:我就是,有什么需要帮忙的吗?

  Dr. Johnson: Yes. This is Dr. Johnson speaking. What can I do for you?

  李太太:我是李太太。请帮帮我

  Mrs. Lee: Oh. This is Mrs. Lee. Please help me, Dr. Johnson.

  约翰逊大夫:你怎么啦,李太太?

  Dr. Johnson: What\'s the matter with you, Mrs. Lee?

  李太太:哦,不,不是我。是我儿子比儿病了。

  Mrs. Lee: Oh, no, it\'s not me. My son Bill is sick.

  约翰逊大夫:比尔哪儿不舒服?

  Dr. Johnson: What\'s wrong with Bill?

  李太太:他手臂上,肩膀上长有红斑。

  Mrs. Lee: He has red spots on his arms, on his shoulders…

  约翰逊大夫:他是不是周身都长了?

  Dr. Johnson: Does he have red spots all over his body?

  李太太:是。

  Mrs. Lee: Yes, he does.

  约翰逊大夫:他有没有发烧呢?

  Dr. Johnson: Does he have a fever?

  李太太:哦,对了。今天早上他烧到了39度。

  Mrs. Lee: Yes, he does. This morning his temperature was 39 degrees in centigrade.

  约翰逊大夫:哎呀,那太糟了。

  Dr. Johnson: Well, that\'s too bad.

  李太太:大夫,比尔究竟怎么了?他整天哭。劝都劝不住。

  Mrs. Lee: What\'s wrong with Bill? He cried all day long. I just can\'t stop him.

  约翰逊大夫:他出麻疹了。

  Dr. Johnson: He has the measles.

  李太太:出麻疹?天啊!你现在可以来看他吗?

  Mrs. Lee: Measles? Oh, dear. Can you come and see him now?

  约翰逊大夫:今天上午我得给病人动手术。下午我可以来。

  Dr. Johnson: I\' m going to have an operation this morning. But I can come this afternoon.

  李太太:谢谢你,约翰逊大夫。

  Mrs. Lee: Thank you, Dr. Johnson.

  约翰逊大夫:记住,不能让他抓那些红斑。

  Dr. Johnson: Remember, you must keep him from scratching the spots.

  李太太:我不会让他抓的。下午见,大夫。

  Mrs. Lee: No, no. I won\'t let him do that. See you then, doctor.

  约翰逊大夫:再见。

  Dr. Johnson: Goodbye.

外贸工具

特别推荐