出国旅游英语篇(八)观光和购物

观光和购物Sightseeing and Shopping
观光 Sightseeing
必备表达 Key Expressions
A City map.please.
我想要一张市内地图.
I\'d like to walk around.
想看看街市,逛一逛.
I especially want to see castles.
尤其是想看看古城堡.
What king of tours do you have?
有哪些旅游行程呢?
Where are good places to see?
请告诉我名胜所在?
Do you have a pamphlet in Chinese?
有中文小手册吗?
Is there a Chinese- speaking guide?
有会中文的导游吗?
When and where does it start?
什么时候,从哪里出发呢?
How much is the fare for a half day?
半日游是多少钱?
What is the opening hour at the botanical garden?
这个植物园的营业时间是几点到几点呢?
May I take pictures?
可以照相吗?
Is the flash OK?
可以用闪光吗?
Excuse me,could you take my picture?
对不起,能帮我照张相吗?
Just press it.
只要按一下就可以了.
When should I be back?
必须在什么时间之前回来呢?
Where\'s the restroom?
厕所在哪里?
Please leave your bag at the cloak-room.
提包请放在寄存处.

观光sightseeing

观光服务处 tourist information
一日游 one-day trip
观光胜地 tourist spot
半日游 half-day trip
名胜 famous spot
古迹 historic site
遗迹 ruins,historic relic
博物馆 museum.
动物园 zoo
植物园 botanical garden

对话 Dialogue
A:What are the best places to visit here,please?
请问这里最好的参观游览处是哪里?
B:It depends. If you are interested in the city.you might like to tour it by car.I can be your guide.wWe\'ll leave the afternoon free.You can do some shopping in the shopping mall,if you like.
那要视情况而定。假如你们对城市有兴趣,你们或许会喜欢坐小汽车环游。我可以当你们的向导。我们把下午空出来。你们愿意的话不妨去购物城买东西。
A:Great.What do you suggest we see?
棒极了。你建议我们看些什么呢?
B:I suggest we visit the Metropolitan Museum of Art first.Now let\'s go.
我建议我们先参观大都会艺术博物馆。现在我们走吧。
A:Here we are.The exhibits are really special.I enjoy the paintings very much.
我们到了。这些展品真是独特。我非常喜欢这些画。
[After the visit, they drive on][看过展览,他们继续驱车向前]
B:This is Broadway. There are lots of theaters.This way leads to Times Square.Every New Year\'s Eve,thousands of New Yorkers and visitors welcome in the New Year here.And we should not miss seeing Greenwich Village a little west of Washington Square.
这是百老汇。这里有许多剧院。这条路通向时代广场。每年除夕之夜,成千上万的纽约人和游客在这里迎接新的一年。另外我们千万不要错过参加华顿广场西面不远的格林威治村。
购物shopping
必备表达Key Expressins
May I help you?
欢迎光临。
I\'m looking for a bag.
我在找手提包。
I\'m just looking.
我只是看看而已。
Let me see that one.
请让我看看那个。、

Here you are.
给您。
what is this made of?
是什么材料做的呢?
lt\'s pure silk.
是真丝做的。
Do you have the same type in different colors?
有样式相同颜色不同的吗?
How mucn is it?
多少钱?
Good,I\'ll take it.
好的,我要买。
Anything Cheaper?
有没有再便宜一点的?
Give me a discunt.
能不能打折?
Ok,I\'ll take 20% off the price.
好的,按定价打八折吧.
May I try it on?
可以试用吗?
Do you have anything of this brand?
有这种牌子的吗?
Sorry, it\'s out of stock.
对不起,已经卖完了.
How about this one?
这个怎样?
Too tight for me.
太紧了.
Too loose for me .
太松了.
This doesn\'t fit me.
尺寸不适合.
It fits just rignt.
刚好合身.
Where\'s the taller mirror?
大镜子在哪里呢?
please wrap it.
请包起来.
Please put it in a bag.
请装进袋子里.
Cash or credit card?
付款用现金,还是用信用卡?
I\'d like to return this.
我要退还这个东西.
对话 1 Dialogue 1
L--Li Ming S--Salesman
S:Good afternoon,sir.Are you being served?
下午好,先生.能为您效劳吗?
L:Good afteroon.Would you show me some silk ties?
下午好.请让我看看真丝领带好吗?
S:Certainly, sir.How do you like this one?
好的,先生。您觉得这条怎么样?
L:I\'m afraid it is too bright.Please show me some in darker colors.


分页标题#e#
恐怕颜色太鲜艳了。请给我拿些深色的。
S:OK.These are in darker colors.
好的。这些是深色的。
L:Oh,how nice.I like them.How much are they?
哦,太好了。我喜欢这些。多少钱?
S:60 dollars each.
每条60美元。
L:I\'m afraid that\'s too expensive for me.I\'d like to buy a cheaper one.
恐怕对我来说太贵了。我想买条便宜的。
S:Maybe this one will suit you.This is just 35 dollars.It\'s worth every penny of it.
也许这条领带适合您,只35美元。它绝对值这个价钱。
L:Let me have a look.Ah,I\'ll take it.Here is 40 dollars.
让我看一看。啊,喜欢这条。这是40元。
S:Take your change,please.
请拿好零钱。
对话 2 Dialogue 2
A:Excuse me,could you tell me how much his bag costs?
劳驾,请问这个包多少钱?
B:I dare say,you really have a good eye,sir.It cost only 30 dollars.
先生,你真有眼力,只要30美元。
A:30 dollars?Oh,it\'s too expensive.It\'s really a high price for a bag.I don\'t think I could afford so much money for it.Can\'t you make it any cheaper?
30美元?哦,太贵了。一个包卖这个价钱,实在太贵,我看我花不起那么多钱。不能便宜一点吗?
B:The price is reasonable because the quality is superb,if you really like it,you can get a 5 dollars discount.
这个价格是合情合理的,应为质量极好。如果你真喜欢,你可以享受5美元的优惠。
A:That\'s still too high a price.
还是太贵。
B:How much would you like it to be,then?
那么你想出什么价?
A:How about 20 dollars?
20美元怎么样?
B:Sorry,that\'s almost cost price.Let\'s meet halfway.22 dollars,OK?
对不起,这几乎是成本价了. 咋们各让一半吧,22美元怎么样?
A:All right,I\'ll take it.
行,我买了.
B:I think you\'ve got a real bargain.
我想你买到了真正的便宜货.

外贸工具

特别推荐