出国旅游英语篇(五)住宿

住宿 Staying at Hotels
订房Making a Hotel Reservation
必备表达Key Expressions
hotel 大旅馆
motel 汽车旅馆
Suite 大套房
presidential suite 总统套房
singke 单人房
double 双人房
Vacancy 空房
vacancy available 尚未客满
full 客满

Reservation,please.
我想订房间.
Any rooms available for tonight?
今晚有空房吗?
Could you recommend another hotel?
能不能帮我介绍别家饭店呢?
A twin room with shower,please.
我想要一间带淋浴设备并有两张单人床的双人房.
How much for one night?
住一个晚上要多少钱呢?
Do you have a less expensive room?
有更便宜的房间吗?
With breakfast?
供应早餐吗?
Three nights,please.
我打算住三个晚上.
I\'ll arrive at your hotel around nine in the evening.
大概晚上9点左右到达饭店.
My name is David.I\'d like to cancel my reservation for Friday.
我叫大卫.我要取消星期五的预约.

对话 Dialogue
L--Li Ming R--Reservation 客房部
[Li Ming calls a hotel]
[李明打电话给饭店]

R:Roosevelt Hotel.May I help you?
罗斯福饭店.请问有什么需要服务的地方?
L:Yes.Do you have a room available for tomorrow night?
明晚有没有空房间 ?
R:Yes,we still have a few vacancies left.What kind of room would you like.
我们还有几间,你需要什么样的房间?
L:I\'d like a double room,please.
我要双人房.
R:No problem,sir.
没问题.
L:How much is the room?
多少钱?
R:It is 140 dollars per night.
每晚140美元.
L:Oh,that\'s a little high.Do you have anything less expensive?
哦.稍贵了一些,有没有比较便宜的双人房.
R:No,sir.This is the least expensive double room left for tomorrow.
没有了,先生.这是明天仅有的最便宜的双人房.
L:All right.I guess I\'ll take it.
好吧!我就订下来.
R:Could I have your name,please?
能不能告诉我你的名字.
L:Yes,it\'s Li Ming.
我叫李明.
R:Would you mind spelling that for me?
请您拚出来好吗?
L:No.lt\'s L-l,M-l-N-G.
好的.是L-l,M-l-N-G.
R:What time do you think you\'ll be checking in,sir?
您预定什么时候来投宿登记呢?
L:Tomorrow afternoon.
明天下午.
R:All right,sir.Then we\'ll see you tomorrow.
好的,先生,明天见.
L:Thank you.
谢谢.

登记住宿 Check-in
必备表达 Key Expressions
Check in,please.
麻烦您,我要办理住宿登记.
I have a reservation.
我已经预订好了.
I made a reservation in Shanghai last week.
上个星期从上海预定好了的.

Here\'s the confirmation.
这是确认证明.
Could I see the room first?
能不能让我先看看房间?
Please fill in this form.
请填写这个表.
What\'s the check-out time?
退房时几点呢?
This way,please.
请往这边走.

对话 Dialogue
R--Register L--Li Ming

R:Good afternoon,sir.May I help you?
下午好,先生.能为您效劳.
L:Good afternoon.I\'d like to have a single room.
下午好,我想住一间单人房.
R:Do you have a reservation,sir?
有预订吗?
L:Yes,I made a reservation two weeks ago.
是的,我两周前预订的.
R:May I have your name?
请问您尊姓大名?
L:Li Ming.
李明.
R:Just a minute,Mr.Li.Yes,we do have a reservation for you.You\'d like to have a single room for three days.Am l correct?
请稍候,李先生.是的,您是有预约.您订了三天一间单人房间,对吗?
L:Yes.
对.
R:Well,would you please fill in this form?
好的,请填写这个表.
L:All right.Here you are.ls every thing all right?
好的.给你.可以了吗?
R:Yes.May l have a look at your passport,sir?
是的.我可以看看你的护照吗 ,先生.
L:Here you are.
给您.
R:Thank you.Here you are.
谢谢,给您.

客房服务Room Service
必备表达 Key Expressions
Room service,please.
我需要客房服务。
Who is it ?
哪一位?(用于有人敲门时)
This is room 1107.
这里是1107号房。

号房的读法
Room1107(eleven-oh-seven)
Room201(two-oh-one).
Room1413(fourteen thirteen).
Two teas,please
请给我两杯红茶。
Could you bring two morning sets at eight?
请在早上8点送两套早餐到房间来。
A wake-up call at seven tomorrow morning,please.
麻烦你明天早上7点叫醒我。
Laundry service,please.
请将衣服送洗。


分页标题#e#
I\'m very sick.Can you call a doctor?
我不舒服,可以帮我请医生吗?
Could you make it by tonight?
今晚以前可以弄好吗?
when will it be ready?
什么时候可以弄好呢?
Can I borrow a hair-dryer?
我想借一下吹风机。
please keep my valuables.
请代我保管贵重物品。
Overseas call to Beijing,please.
想打国际电话到北京。
Could you post this?
请帮我寄这个邮件。
I want to send a fax.
我想发传真。
I\'d like to stay one more night.
我打算再住一个晚上。
Can I extend my stay two mors hours?
我可以再呆两个小时吗?
Will you take a message?
麻烦您帮我传这个话。
Any messages for me?
有没有我的留言。

对话 Dialogue
L--Li Ming F--Front Desk
F:Room servive.May I help you?
客房服务,有什么事吗?
L:This is room 501.Can you bring up a continental breakfast?
这里是501号房,能不能送我一客欧式早餐上来?
F:Yes,Sir.We\'ll send it up in 20 minutes.
好,先生,我们20分钟之内送上去。
L:Do you have laundry service?
你们有没有洗衣服务?
F:Yes,we do.You may use our laundry room for self-service,or you may leave your laundry in the bag we provide,and we\'ll do it for you.
有,您可以利用我们的自助洗衣房,或者把您的换洗衣服放在我们提供的袋子里,我们可以帮您洗 。
L:Where is the laundry room located?
你们的洗衣房在哪里?
F:It\'s next to the workout room on the first floor.
它在楼底的健身房隔壁。
L:l see.Thank you.
我明白了,谢谢您。

抱怨 Complaints
必备表达 Key Expressions
l\'m locked out.
我被关在门外了。
The key to my room doesn\'t work.
门打不开。
l can\'t open the door.
门打不开
There\'s no hot water.
没有热水。
The water is leaking.
漏水。
The air-conditioner doesn\'t work.
空调有故障。
The light isn\'t working.
灯不亮。

There\'s no soap in my room.
房间里没有肥皂。
l don\'t know how to use it.
我不知道使用方法。
Next door is too noisy.
隔壁太吵了。
Could I move to a different room?
可不可以给我换到别的房间?

对话 Dialogue

A:Is this housekeeping?
喂,是管理员吗?
B:Yes.May I help you,sir?
是的,需要帮忙吗?
A:This is Mr.Li,Room,315.The door to the bathroom won\'t lock.
我是315的李先生。浴室的门关不上。
B:Oh,I\'m sorry to hear that.I do apologize for having caused you such inconvenience.I\'ll send a mechanic to your room right away.
噢,很遗憾听到这个消息。给您带来不便实在对不起。我马上派修理工去。
A:Could I change rooms?
能换一个房吗?
B:I\'ll contact the Front Desk and see if there is a room available.
我与前台联系一下,看看有没有空房?
[A few minutes later][几分钟后]
B:Would you like to move to Room 505? We\'ll help you with your luggage.
换到505房间,好吗?我会来帮您拿行李.
A:It\'s very kind of you.
你真好.
B:You are welcome.
不客气.

退房 Check-out
必备表达 Key Expressions
Can I extend just a few hours to check out?
我可以延长几个钟头退房吗?
Yes,we charge a 10-dollar extension fee for up to 3 hours.
可以延长时间,三个小时内付10元钱.
Check out,please.
我要退房.
Here\'s your bill.
这是您的账单.
Does the price include breakfast?
房租有没有包括早餐?
Cash or credit card?
请问您是付现金还是刷卡?
Do you accept traveler\'s check?
可以用旅行支票吗?
Can I pay with my American Express Card?
我可以用美国运通卡吗?
Pleae sign here.
清在这儿签名.
What is the latest check-out time?
退房最迟是几点钟?

对话 Dialogue
L--Li Ming F--Front Desk

L:I am ready to check out.
我可以退房了.
F:Yes,sir.what\'s your room number?
好的,先生.您住几号房?
L:Room 501.
501号房.
F:Did you use any food or drink in the room?
你在房间里有没有要饮料或食物.
L:Yes,I drank two cans of beer.
有,我喝了两罐啤酒.
F:Have you used any hotel services this morning?
您今天早上用过什么服务吗?
L:No,l have not.
不,没有.
F:All right,just a moment,We are processing your credit card.
好的,请稍后.我们在外理您的信用卡.
L:How much is the total charge?
全部是多少钱.
F:The total chatge comes to $109.87. Here is the bill.Sign at ten bottom,please.


分页标题#e#
全部是109元87分.这是账单,请在下面签名.
L:Why,so much!what\'s this$20 for?
天哪,为什么这么多!这二十元是怎么回事?
F:That\'s the charge for the long-distance call you made last night.
那是您昨晚打长途电话的费用.
L:I didn\'t make any phone calls.Would you plese check it out?
我没有打任何电话,能不能再查一下?
F:All right,just a moment,I\'m awfully sorry,sir.There is a mistake on the bill.I\'ll correct it for you.Here you are.Would you please check it again?
好的,请等一下.非常对不起,先生.账单有误.我帮您改过来.给您. 请再检查一下.
L:That\'s right.
对了.
F:Thank you.Here is your receipt. Thank you for your understanding, sir.I\'ll report it to the manager.I assure you such things won\'t happen again.Good-bye.
谢谢您.这是您的收据.谢谢您的理解.我会向经理报告.我向您保证这种事再也不会发生了.再见.

外贸工具

特别推荐