出国旅游英语篇(二)乘飞机

乘飞机Going by Plane

必备表达 Key EXpressions

Heelo.Which way should I go?
请问我该往哪边走?
Would you put this bag up there?
你能帮我把行李放上去吗?
Is it OK to leave my baggage?
我可以把行李放在这里吗?
what did she say in the announcement?
她在广播什么呢?
Excuse me,but I think you're sitting in my seat.
对不起,我想你坐在我座位上了。
This seat is non-smoking,isn't it?
这座位是不是禁烟座位呢?
Can I change seats for a while?
我可以暂时换个位子吗?
Would you mind trading seats with me?
我可不可以和您换座位呢?
When are we taking-off?
何时起飞?
When are we arriving in San Francisco?
何时到达旧金山呢?
Are we arriving on time?
是不是准时到达?
What's the local time?
当地时间是几点呢?
Excuse me,but I feel sick.
对不起,我觉得不舒服.
Do you have any medicine?
有药吗?
I feel cold.
我觉得冷.
I need some sleep.
我想睡觉.
Can I have a blanket?
请给我一条毛毯好吗?
What kind of soft drinks do you have?
有什么饮料呢?
Have you finished?
您用完了吗?
Oh,thank you.l enjoyed it.
是的,谢谢!
No,not yet.
不,还没有吃完.
Could you clear the table?
请清理一下餐桌,好吗?

对话1 Dialogue 1
C--Clerk L--Li Ming

G:Good morning,Madam.
早上好,夫人。
L:Good morning.ls this the right counter to check in for the flight to New York?
早上好!这是到纽约去的航班登机处吗?
C:Yes,it is.May I have your ticket and passport,please?
正是.请拿出您的机票和护照好吗?
L:Here they are.
好的。
C:Yes,it is.May l have your ticket
and passport,please?
正是.请拿出您的机票和护照好吗?
L:Here they are.
好的.
C:Do you have any seat preferences?
您对座位有什么偏好吗?
L:Well,could I have a seat by the window in the non-smoking area?
嗯,我能不能在无烟舱要一个靠窗口的座位?
window seat或seat by the window是靠近窗口的座位,aisle seat是靠近走道的位.
C:There is one availble.Here is your ticket,passport and boarding pass.
还有一个.这是您的机票,山护照和登机牌.
L:Thanks a lot.
谢谢.
C:have a pleasant flight.
祝您飞行愉快.

对话2 Dialogue 2
F--Foreigner L--Li Ming

L:Excuse me.Would you mind if we switched seats?
抱歉,可以和你换座位吗?
F:Of course not.
当然可以.
这里问的是你介不介意换个座位.所以这儿的"not"是不介意的意思,而不是不原意换.
L:Thank you.That's very nice of you.
谢谢.你真好.
F:You bet.The aisle seat is fine with me.
不客气,走道旁的座位,对我也好.
"You bet,是美国式的回答,也可以用"You are welcome.或Not at all.

对话3 Dialoue 3
S--Stewardess L--Li Ming
L:Stewardess!
空姐!
S:Yes?
您有什么事?
L:I'm feeling a bit cool.May I have one more blanket?
我觉得有点冷.能不能再给我一条毛毯?
S:Wait a minute,please.I'll go and find one for you.
请稍等.我去给您找一条来.
L:Ok.
好的.
[A few minutes later][几分钟之后]
S:I've got you a new one.I'm sure you'll feel better with it.
我给您拿来一床新的.有了它.您一定会感觉好些.
L:Thank you very much.
十分感谢.

外贸工具

特别推荐