商务英语职场实用英语200句总结

1 I’ve come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
  我特意为你们放置使你们在北京的勾留舒畅。
  2 You’re going out of your way for us, I believe.
  我相信这是对我们的特别顾问了。
  3 It’s just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient of you right now.
  如果你们感应便利的话,我想此刻会商一下日程放置的标题问题。
  4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
  我觉得此刻可以先草拟一具姑且方案。
  5 If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made then.
  如果他有甚么定见的话,我们还可以对打算略加点窜。
  6 Is there any way of ensuring we’ll have enough time for our talks?
  我们是不是能包管有充沛的工夫来构和?
  7 So our evenings will be quite full then?
  那么我们的勾当在晚上也放置满了吗?
  8 We’ll leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you.
  如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由安排。
  9 We’d have to compare notes on what we’ve discussed during the day.
  我们想用点工夫来研究会商一下白日构和的环境。
  10 That’ll put us both in the picture.
  如许两边都能体味周全的环境。
  11 Then we’d have some ideas of what you’ll be needing
  那么我们就会心中有点儿数,大白你们需要甚么了。
  12 I can’t say for certain off-hand.
  我还不克不及立刻说定。
  13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
  有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲谈强。
  14 It’ll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
  如许就容易进行本质性的构和了。
  15 But wouldn’t you like to spend an extra day or two here?
  你们不肯意在北京多待一天吗?
  16 I’m a^fraid that won’t be possible, much as we’d like to.
 

虽然我们很想如许做,但生怕不可了。
  17 We’ve got to report back to the head office.
  我们还要回往向总部报告请示环境呢。
  18 Thank you for you cooperation.
  感谢你们的合作。
  19 We’ve arranged our schedule without any trouble.
  我们已很顺利地把勾当日程放置好了。
  20 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?
  这是我们为你和你的伴侣拟定的勾当日程放置。请过目一下,好吗?
  21 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.
  如果对某些细节有定见的话,请提出来。
  22 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
  我相信你在拟定这个打算上必定花了良多精力吧。
  23 We really wish you’ll have a pleasant stay here.
  我们朴拙地希看你们在这里过得舒畅。
  24 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.
  我想可否在我们拜候结束时为我们放置一点工夫购物。
  25 Welcome to our factory.
  欢迎到我们工厂来。
  26 I’ve been looking forward to visiting your factory.
  我一向都盼看着参不雅贵厂。
  27 You’ll know our products better after this visit.
  参不雅后您会对我们的产品有更深的体味。
  28 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.
  或许我们可以先参不雅一下想象部门。
  29 Then we could look at the production line.
  然后我们再往看看消费线。
  30 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.
  墙上的图表是工艺流程表。
  31 They describe how each process goes on to the next.
  表述着每道工艺间的跟尾环境。
  32 We are running on two shifts.
  我们施行的工作是两班倒。
  33 Almost every process is computerized.
  几近每道工艺都是由电脑节制的。
  34 The efficiency is greatly raised, and the intensity of labor is decreased.
 

工作效力大年夜大年夜地进步了,而劳动强度却降落了。


分页标题#e#
  35 All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.
  所有产品在全部消费过程中得经由过程五道质量查抄关。
  36 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.
  我们觉得质量是一个企业的魂灵。
  37 Therefore, we always put quality as the first consideration.
  因此,我们老是把质量放在第一名来考虑。
  38 Quality is even more important than quantity.
  质量比数量更加首要。
  39 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.
  我希看此次来参不雅没有给你们增加太多的麻烦。
  40 Do we have to wear the helmets?
  我们得戴上防护帽吗?
  41 Is the production line fully automatic?
  消费线是全主动的吗?
  42 What kind of quality control do you have?
  你们用甚么编制来节制质量呢?
  43 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
  所有产品出厂前必需要颠末严格查抄。 分页标题#e#
  44 What’s your general impression, may I ask?
  不知您对我们厂总的印象若何?
  45 I’m impressed by your approach to business.
  你们经营营业的编制给我留下了很深的印象。
  46 The product gives you an edge over your competitors, I guess.
  我觉得你们的产品可使你们赛过竞争敌手。
  47 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.
  就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们比拟。
  48 I think we may be able to work together in the future.
  我想或许将来我们可以合作。
  49 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.
  我们想把生意扩大年夜到中国市场。
  50 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.
  我此行的目标恰是想探听与贵公司成立商业关系的可能性。
  51 We would be glad to start business with you.
 

我们很高兴能与贵公司成立商业来往。
  52 I’d appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.
  卡脖子中请你们多加关照。
  53 We are happy to be of help.
  我们特别甘愿答应帮忙。
  54 I can assure you of our close cooperation.
  我包管共同努力。
  55 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?
  可让我参不雅一下你们的产品摆设室吗?   56 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.
  如果全数参不雅的话,那得需要好几个小时。
  57 You may be interested in only some of the items.
  你或许对某些产品感欢愉爱好。
  58 I can just have a glance at the rest.
  剩下的部门我粗略地看一下便可以了。
  59 They’ve met with great favor home and abroad.
  这些产品在国表里很受欢迎。
  60 All these articles are best selling lines.
  所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。
  61 Your desire coincides with ours.
  我们两边的愿看都是一致的。
  62 No wonder you’re so experienced.
  怪不得你这么有经验。
  63 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.
  伴着竞争的加重,纺织品商业愈来愈难做了。
  64 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?
  可以给我一些贵公司比来的商品代价目次表或一些有关申明资料吗?
  65 At what time can we work out a deal?
  我们甚么时分卡脖子生意?
  66 I hope to conclude some business with you.
  我希看能与贵公司成立商业关系。
  67 We also hope to expand our business with you.
  我们也希看与贵公司扩大年夜商业来往。
  68 This is our common desire.
  这是我们的共同愿看。
  69 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.
 

我想你或许已体味到中国在对外商业中采纳了矫捷的政策。
  70 I’ve read about it, but I’d like to know more about it.
  我已大白了一点儿,但我还想多体味一些。


分页标题#e#
  71 Seeing is believing.
  百闻不如一见。
  72 I would like to present our comments in the following order.
  我希看能遵循以下的挨次提出我们的观点。
  73 First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.
  起首我将简单申明我们商品的特点。
  74 When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to the patent situation.
  专利的环境会在申明竞争产品时一并提出。
  75 Please proceed with your presentation.
  请开端你的简报。
  76 Yes, we have been interested in new system.
  是的,我们对新系统很感欢愉爱好。
  77 Has your company done any research in this field?
  请问贵公司对此范围做了任何研究吗?
  78 Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing to show you.
  有,我们做了一些,可是因为我们才刚起步,并没有任何资料可以供给应你们。
  79 If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them.
  如果您感欢愉爱好的话,我可以列表让你参考。
  80 By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few comments.
  在结束这个标题问题之前趁便一提,我希看能再提出一些观点。
  81 I would like to ask you a favor.
  我可以提出一个要求吗?
  82 Would you let me know your fax number?
  可以奉告我您的传真机号码吗?
  83 Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?
  可以请你在明天之前答复吗?
  84 Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?
  你能考虑接管我们的否决案吗?
  85 I would really appreciate your persuading your management.
  如果你能说服经营团队,我会很感激感动。
 

86 I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.
  我建议我们歇息一下喝杯咖啡。
  87 Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda.
  或许我们该当先谈论完B项议题。 分页标题#e#
  88 As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item B.
  实际上,我们希看可以先内部会商B项议题。
  89 May I propose that we break for coffee now?
  我可以提议歇息一下,喝杯咖啡吗?
  90 If you insist, I will comply with your request.
  如果你对峙,我们会遵循你的要求。
  91 We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.
  我们必需夸大年夜这些付款前提对我们很首要。
  92 Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.
  请体味这一点对我们相当首要。
  93 I don’t know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.
  我不大白你是不是体味,可是,这个前提对我们是需要的。
  94 Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.
  我们的方针是不授予专卖权。
  95 There should always be exceptions to the rule.
  凡事总有例外。
  96 I would not waste my time pursuing that.
  如果是我的话,不会将工夫华侈在这里。
  97 Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?
  你可以答复我有关包管的标题问题吗?
  98 I don’t know whether you care to answer right away.
  我不大白你是不是愿意立刻答复。
  99 I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.
  我必需提出一些比较难堪的标题问题。
  100 Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?
  抱愧,你可以反复方才所说的吗?
  101 It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.
  请你尽可能放慢措辞速度。
  102 Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?
 

你能详细申明你们的论据吗?
  103 It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.
  这会帮忙我体味你们的重点。
  104 We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.
  我们如果不体味你们对款编制的定见,便不克不及进一步检讨。
  105 Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.


分页标题#e#
  实际上,我关心的是贵公司对我们产品市场的考量。
  106 We really need more specific information about your technology.
  我们需要与贵公司手艺相干更专门的资讯。
  107 Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isn’t it?
  这个打算必需尽速进行。一个月的工夫该当够了吧?
  108 I will try, but no promises.
  我会尝尝看,可是不敢包管。
  109 I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?
  我没听清晰你们的标题问题,你能反复一次吗?
  110 The following answer is subject to official confirmation.
  以下的谜底必需再颠末正式确认才有效。   111 Let me give you an indication.
  我可以提示一个设法。
  112 Please remember this is not to be taken as final.
  请记得这不是最后的答复。
  113 Let’s imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.
  让我们假定一个我们不合意的状况。
  114 Just for argument’s sake, suppose we disagree.
  为了会商各类景象,让我们假定我方不合意时的措置编制。
  115 There is no such published information.
  没有相干的出版资料。
  116 Such data is confidential.
  如许的资料为奥秘资料。
  117 I am not sure such data does exist.
  我不肯定是不是有如许的资料存在。
  118 It would depend on what is on the list.
  这要看列表内容。

  119 We need them urgently.
  我们急需这些资料。
  120 All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.
  好。我们收齐以后会立刻寄给你。
  121 I’d like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you’d like to know?
  我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有甚么特别想大白的吗?
  122 I’d like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country?
  我想体味一下贵国的投资环境。
  123 I’d like to know something about your foreign trade policy.
  我特别想体味有关贵国对外商业的政策。
  124 It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade.
  传闻你们正在施行一种新的对外商业政策。
  125 Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods.
  我们的对外商业政策一贯是以划一互利、互通有没有为根本的。
  126 We have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings.
  我们在详细把持编制上矫捷多了。
  127 We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.
  我们首要采纳了一些国际上的常例做法。
  128 You have also made some readjustment in your import and export business, have you?
  你们的进出口商业也有一些调剂,对吗?
  129We are sure both of us have a brighter future. 分页标题#e#
  我们相信两边都有一个光亮的前景。
  130 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?
  你觉得该如何来进行此次构和呢?
  131 Perhaps you’ve heard our product’s name. Would you like to know more about it?
  或许你已传闻过我们产品的名称,你想大白更多一点吗?
  132 Let me tell you about our product.
  关于产品一事让我向你申明。
  133 This is our most recently developed product.
 

这是我们比来开辟的产品。
  134 We’d like to recommend our new home health monitor.
  我们想保举我们新的家庭健康监测器。
  135 That sounds like the product we had in mind.
  那种产品好像就是我们所想要的。
  136 I’m sure you’ll be pleased with this product.
  我敢包管你会喜好这类产品的。
  137 I’m really positive that this product has all the features you have always wanted.
  我确信这类产品有各类你所要的格式。
  138 I strongly recommend this product.
  我强力保举这类产品。
  139 If I were you, I’d choose this product.


分页标题#e#
  如果我是你,我就选择这类产品。
  140 We’ve already had a big demand for this product.
  这类产品我们已有很大年夜的需要求量。
  141 This product is doing very well in foreign countries.
  这类产品在国外很畅销。
  142 Our product is competitive in the international market.
  我们的产品在国际市场上具有竞争力。
  143 Let’s move on to what makes our product sell so well.
  让我来讲明是甚么启事使我们的产品发卖得那么好。
  144 Good. That’s just what we want to hear.
  很好,那恰是我们想要听的。
  145 The distinction of our product is its light weight.
  我们产品的特点就是它很轻。
  146 Our product is lower priced than the competition.
  我们产品代价低廉,具有竞争力。
  147 Our service, so far, has been very well-received by our customers .
  到今朝为止,顾客对我们的办事质量评价甚高。
  148 One of the real pluses of this product is that it is of very high quality and of compact size.
  这类产品的真正长处之一就是高质量和小体积。
  149 Could we see the specifications for the X200?
  我们可以看一下X200型的详细规格吗?
  150 Certainly. And we also have test results that we’re sure you’d be interested to read.
 

当然,同时我们也有测试成果,我们相信你们会有欢愉爱好看的。
  151 How about feed-back from your retailers and consumers?
  你们的零售商和消费者的反应如何?
  152 We have that right here in this report.
  在这份陈述书内就有。
  153 Could you tell me some more about your market analysis?
  请你多奉告我一些你们的市场阐发好吗?
  154 Yes, our market analysis tells us our prime user will be between 40 and 60.
  好的,我们的市场阐发奉告我们,我们产品首要的应用者春秋将在40至60岁。
  155 How soon can you have your product ready?
  你们多久才可以把产品准备好呢?
  156 We certainly expect our product to be available by October 1.
  我们的产品在可在10月1日前准备好。
  157 How did you decide that product was safe?
  你如何决定产品是安然的呢?
  158 What’s the basis of your belief that the product is safe?
  你凭甚么相信产品是安然的?
  159 I’d like to know how you reached your conclusions.
  我想大白你们是若何得出结论的。
  160 Why don’t we go to the office now?
  为何我们此刻不往办公室呢?   161 I still have some questions concerning our contract.
  就合同方面我还有些标题问题要问。
  162 We are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary make some concessions.
  我们老是愿意合作的,如果需要还可以做些让步。
  163 If you have any comment about these clauses, do not hesitate to make.
  对这些条目有何定见,请虽然提,没必要客套。
  164 Do you think there is something wrong with the contract?
  你觉得合同有标题问题吗?
  165 We’d like you to consider our request once again.
  我们希看贵方再次考虑我们的要求。
  166 We’d like to clear up some points connected with the technical part of the contract.
 

我们希看弄清晰有关合同中手艺方面的几个标题问题。
  167 The negotiations on the rights and obligations of the parties under contract turned out to be very successful.
  就合同保方的权力和义务方面的构和特别成功。
  168 We can’t agree with the alterations and amendments to the contract.
  我们没法同意对合同工的变动和点窜。
  169 We hope that the next negotiation will be the last one before signing the contract.
  我们希看下一扳构和将是签定合同前的最后一轮构和。
  170 We don’t have any different opinions about the contractual obligations of both parties. 分页标题#e#
  就合同两边要承担的义务方面,我们没有甚么定见。
  171 That’s international practice. We can’t break it.


分页标题#e#
  这是国际常例,我们不克不及背反。
  172 We are prepared to reconsider amending the contract.
  我们可以从头考虑点窜合同。
  173 We’ll have to discuss about the total contract price.
  我们不克不及不会商一下合同的总代价标题问题。
  174 Do you think the method of payment is OK for you?
  你们觉得结算编制适合吗?
  175 We are really glad to see you so constructive in helping settle the problems as regards the signing of the contract.
  我们很高兴您在解决有关合同的标题问题上如斯具有扶植性。
  176 Here are the two originals of the contract we prepared.
  这是我们准备好的两份合同正本。
  177 Would you please read the draft contract and make your comments about the terms?
  请仔细浏览合同草案,并就合同各条目提出你的观点好吗?]
  178 When will the contract be ready?
  合同甚么时候准备好?
  179 Please sign a copy of our Sales Contract No.156 enclosed here in duplicate and return to us for our file.
  请会签第156号发卖合统一式两份中的一份,将它寄回我方存档。
 

当然,同时我们也有测试成果,我们相信你们会有欢愉爱好看的。
  151 How about feed-back from your retailers and consumers?
  你们的零售商和消费者的反应如何?
  152 We have that right here in this report.
  在这份陈述书内就有。
  153 Could you tell me some more about your market analysis?
  请你多奉告我一些你们的市场阐发好吗?
  154 Yes, our market analysis tells us our prime user will be between 40 and 60.
  好的,我们的市场阐发奉告我们,我们产品首要的应用者春秋将在40至60岁。
  155 How soon can you have your product ready?
  你们多久才可以把产品准备好呢?
  156 We certainly expect our product to be available by October 1.
  我们的产品在可在10月1日前准备好。
  157 How did you decide that product was safe?
  你如何决定产品是安然的呢?
  158 What’s the basis of your belief that the product is safe?
  你凭甚么相信产品是安然的?
  159 I’d like to know how you reached your conclusions.
  我想大白你们是若何得出结论的。
  160 Why don’t we go to the office now?
  为何我们此刻不往办公室呢?   161 I still have some questions concerning our contract.
  就合同方面我还有些标题问题要问。
  162 We are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary make some concessions.
  我们老是愿意合作的,如果需要还可以做些让步。
  163 If you have any comment about these clauses, do not hesitate to make.
  对这些条目有何定见,请虽然提,没必要客套。
  164 Do you think there is something wrong with the contract?
  你觉得合同有标题问题吗?
  165 We’d like you to consider our request once again.
  我们希看贵方再次考虑我们的要求。
  166 We’d like to clear up some points connected with the technical part of the contract.
 

180 The contract will be sent to you by air mail for your signature.
  合同会航邮给你们签字。
  181 Don’t you think it necessary to have a close study of the contract to avoid anything missing?
  你不感觉该当仔细查抄一下合同,以避免漏掉甚么吗?
  182 We have agreed on all terms in the contract. Shall we sign it next week?
  我们对合同各项条目全无贰言,下周签合同若何?
  183 We had expected much lower prices.
  我们希看报价再低一些。
  184 They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere.
  这些报价比其他任何处所都要低良多。
  185 I can show you other quotations that are lower than yours.
  我可以把比贵公司报价低良多的价目表给你看看。
  186 When you compare the prices,you must take everything into consideration.
  当你在考虑对比代价时,起首必需把一切都要考虑进往。
  187 I can assure you the prices we offer you are very favorable.


分页标题#e#
  我敢包管我们向你供给的价位是合理的。
  188 I don’t think you’ll have any difficulty in pushing sales.
  我觉得你推销时不会有任何坚苦。
  189 But the market prices are changing frequently.
  可是市场代价随时都在改变。
  190 It’s up to you to decide.
  这首要取决于你。
  191 The demand for our products has kept rising.
  要求定购我们产品的人愈来愈多。
  192 How long will your offer hold good?
  一般你们报盘的有效期是多长?
  193 We have new methods like compensation trade and joint ventrue.
  我们有抵偿商业和合伙经营。
  194 I think a joint venture would be beneficial to both of us .
  我觉得合伙经营对两边都是有益的。
  195 Please give us your proposal if you’re ready for that. 分页标题#e#
  如果你们愿意做合伙经营,请提出你的方案。
 

196 Please go over it and see if everything is in order.
  请过目一下,看看是不是一切安妥。
  297 Do you have any comment on this clause.
  你对这一条目有何观点?
  198 Don’t you think we should add a sentence here like this?
  莫非你不感觉我们该当在这儿加上一句话?
  199 If one side fails to observe the contract,the other side is entitled to cancel it.
  如果一方不实行合同和谈,另外一方则有权终止合同。
  200 The loss for this reason should be charged by the side breaking the contract.
  酿成的损掉必需由毁约方承担。
  201 We should add a clause regarding arbitration of differences.
  我们该当附加一条关于仲裁不合的条目。
  202 The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during our negotiations.
  这个合同根基上包括了所有我们在构和中所达成和谈。
  203 Anything else you want to bring up for discussion.
  你还有甚么标题问题要提出来供两边会商的吗?
  204 We agree to insert a clause giving you a ten-day grace period.
  我们同意给你加上一条10天宽期限的条目。
  205 When the grace peroid expires, the contract is annulled.
  当这个宽期限届满,你仍未履行合同的话,该合同就终止了。
  206 I don’t want to imply that every point in this contract is negotiable.
  不消我说,该合同中的每条都要严格履行的,没有讨价还价的余地。
  207 I hope no questions about the terms.
  我看合同的条目没有甚么标题问题了。
  208 It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and commercial integrity is maintained.
  重合同、守诺言是我们的一贯原则。
  209 I’m glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.
  我很高兴此次卡脖子美满成功。
  210 I hope this will lead to further business between us.
 

我希看此次生意将使我们之间的商业获得进一步成长。
  211 We’ll sign two originals, each in Chinese and English language.
  我们将要用中文和英语别离签订两份原件。
  212 I am ready to sign the agreement.
  我已准备好了签合同。
  213 I’m sure you need an original signature, not a faxed copy.
  我大白你们需要的是原件,不是传真件。
  214 So I will receive and sign it overnight.
  那么,我明天便可以收到并且签上名了。
  215 We’ll still be able to meet the deadline.
  我们仍是可以赶上最后刻日的。
  216 I will keep you posted.
  我会与你保持联系。
  217 What is your hurry?
  甚么事让您这么焦急呢?
  218 I’m sorry to burst in on you like this, but I’m really upset.
  我很抱愧如许突然地找您,但我真的很心烦。
  219 What on earth has happened to trouble you so?
  到底产生甚么事让您如斯忧闷?
  220 I’m a^fraid I have bad news for you.
  生怕我有坏动静要奉告您。 ...

外贸工具

特别推荐