推荐:商务会话100句

4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.

我觉得此刻可以先草拟一具姑且方案。

5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.

如果他有甚么定见的话,我们还可以对打算略加点窜。

6 Is there any way of ensuring we"ll have enough time for our talks?

我们是不是能包管有充沛的工夫来构和?

      1 I"ve come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.

我特意为你们放置使你们在北京的勾留舒畅。

2 You"re going out of your way for us, I believe.

我相信这是对我们的特别顾问了。

3 It"s just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient of you right now.

如果你们感应便利的话,我想此刻会商一下日程放置的标题问题。

7 So our evenings will be quite full then?

那么我们的勾当在晚上也放置满了吗?

8 We"ll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.

如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由安排。

9 We"d have to compare notes on what we"ve discussed during the day.

我们想用点工夫来研究会商一下白日构和的环境。

10 That"ll put us both in the picture.

如许两边都能体味周全的环境。

11 Then we"d have some ideas of what you"ll be needing

那么我们就会心中有点儿数,大白你们需要甚么了。

12 I can"t say for certain off-hand.

我还不克不及立刻说定。

13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.

有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲谈强。

14 It"ll be easier for us to get down to facts then.

如许就容易进行本质性的构和了。

15 But wouldn"t you like to spend an extra day or two here?

你们不肯意在北京多待一天吗?

16 I"m afraid that won"t be possible,much as we"d like to.

虽然我们很想如许做,但生怕不可了。

17 We"ve got to report back to the head office.

我们还要回往向总部报告请示环境呢。

18 Thank you for you cooperation.

感谢你们的合作。

19 We"ve arranged our schedule without any trouble.

我们已很顺利地把勾当日程放置好了。

20 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?

这是我们为你和你的伴侣拟定的勾当日程放置。请过目一下,好吗?

21 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.

如果对某些细节有定见的话,请提出来。

22 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.

我相信你在拟定这个打算上必定花了良多精力吧。

23 We really wish you"ll have a pleasant stay here.

我们朴拙地希看你们在这里过得舒畅。

24 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.

我想可否在我们拜候结束时为我们放置一点工夫购物。

25 Welcome to our factory.

欢迎到我们工厂来。

26 I"ve been looking forward to visiting your factory.

我一向都盼看着参不雅贵厂。

27 You"ll know our products better after this visit.

参不雅后您会对我们的产品有更深的体味。

28 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.

或许我们可以先参不雅一下想象部门。

29 Then we could look at the production line.

然后我们再往看看消费线。

30 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.

墙上的图表是工艺流程表。

31 They describe how each process goes on to the next.

表述着每道工艺间的跟尾环境。

32 We are running on two shifts.

我们施行的工作是两班倒。

33 Almost every process is computerized.

几近每道工艺都是由电脑节制的。

34 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.

工作效力大年夜大年夜地进步了,而劳动强度却降落了。


分页标题#e#

35 All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.

所有产品在全部消费过程中得经由过程五道质量查抄关。

36 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.

我们觉得质量是一个企业的魂灵。

37 Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.

因此,我们老是把质量放在第一名来考虑。

38 Quality is even more important than quantity.

质量比数量更加首要。

39 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.

我希看此次来参不雅没有给你们增加太多的麻烦。

40 Do we have to wear the helmets?

我们得戴上防护帽吗?

41 Is the production line fully automatic?

消费线是全主动的吗?

42 What kind of quality control do you have?

你们用甚么编制来节制质量呢?

43 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.

所有产品出厂前必需要颠末严格查抄。分页标题#e#

44 What"s your general impression,may I ask?

不知您对我们厂总的印象若何?

45 I"m impressed by your approach to business.

你们经营营业的编制给我留下了很深的印象。

46 The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.

我觉得你们的产品可使你们赛过竞争敌手。

47 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.

就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们比拟。

48 I think we may be able to work together in the future.

我想或许将来我们可以合作。

49 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.

我们想把生意扩大年夜到中国市场。

50 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.

我此行的目标恰是想探听与贵公司成立商业关系的可能性。

  51 We would be glad to start business with you.

我们很高兴能与贵公司成立商业来往。

52 I"d appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.

卡脖子中请你们多加关照。

53 We are happy to be of help.

我们特别甘愿答应帮忙。

54 I can assure you of our close cooperation.

我包管共同努力。

55 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?

可让我参不雅一下你们的产品摆设室吗?

56 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.

如果全数参不雅的话,那得需要好几个小时。

57 You may be interested in only some of the items.

你或许对某些产品感欢愉爱好。

58 I can just have a glance at the rest.

剩下的部门我粗略地看一下便可以了。

59 They"ve met with great favor home and abroad.

这些产品在国表里很受欢迎。

60 All these articles are best selling lines.

所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。

61 Your desire coincides with ours.

我们两边的愿看都是一致的。

62 No wonder you"re so experienced.

怪不得你这么有经验。

63 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.

伴着竞争的加重,纺织品商业愈来愈难做了。

64 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?

可以给我一些贵公司比来的商品代价目次表或一些有关申明资料吗?

65 At what time can we work out a deal?

我们甚么时分卡脖子生意?

66 I hope to conclude some business with you.

我希看能与贵公司成立商业关系。

67 We also hope to expand our business with you.

我们也希看与贵公司扩大年夜商业来往。

68 This is our common desire.

这是我们的共同愿看。

69 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.

我想你或许已体味到中国在对外商业中采纳了矫捷的政策。

70 I"ve read about it,but I"d like to know more about it.


分页标题#e#

我已大白了一点儿,但我还想多体味一些。

71 Seeing is believing.

百闻不如一见。

72 I would like to present our comments in the following order.

我希看能遵循以下的挨次提出我们的观点。

73 First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.

起首我将简单申明我们商品的特点。

74 When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to the patent situation.

专利的环境会在申明竞争产品时一并提出。

75 Please proceed with your presentation.

请开端你的简报。

76 Yes, we have been interested in new system.

是的,我们对新系统很感欢愉爱好。

77 Has your company done any research in this field?

请问贵公司对此范围做了任何研究吗?

78 Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing to show you.

有,我们做了一些,可是因为我们才刚起步,并没有任何资料可以供给应你们。

79 If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them.

如果您感欢愉爱好的话,我可以列表让你参考。

80 By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few comments.

在结束这个标题问题之前趁便一提,我希看能再提出一些观点。

81 I would like to ask you a favor.

我可以提出一个要求吗?

82 Would you let me know your fax number?

可以奉告我您的传真机号码吗?

83 Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?

可以请你在明天之前答复吗?

84 Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?

你能考虑接管我们的否决案吗?

85 I would really appreciate your persuading your management.

如果你能说服经营团队,我会很感激感动。

86 I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.

我建议我们歇息一下喝杯咖啡。

87 Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda.分页标题#e#

或许我们该当先谈论完B项议题。

88 As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item B.

实际上,我们希看可以先内部会商B项议题。

89 May I propose that we break for coffee now?

我可以提议歇息一下,喝杯咖啡吗?

90 If you insist, I will comply with your request.

如果你对峙,我们会遵循你的要求。

91 We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.

我们必需夸大年夜这些付款前提对我们很首要。

92 Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.

请体味这一点对我们相当首要。

93 I don"t know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.

我不大白你是不是体味,可是,这个前提对我们是需要的。

94 Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.

我们的方针是不授予专卖权。

95 There should always be exceptions to the rule.

凡事总有例外。

96 I would not waste my time pursuing that.

如果是我的话,不会将工夫华侈在这里。

97 Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?

你可以答复我有关包管的标题问题吗?

98 I don"t know whether you care to answer right away.

我不大白你是不是愿意立刻答复。

99 I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.

我必需提出一些比较难堪的标题问题。

100 Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?

抱愧,你可以反复方才所说的吗?

外贸工具

特别推荐