外贸常用英语报价篇

(1) A: We can offer you this in different levels of quality. A:这产品我们有三种不同等级的品质。

  B: Is there much of a difference in price ? B:价钱也有很大的分别吧?

  A: Yes ,the economy model is about 30% less. A:是的,经济型的大约便宜30%。

  B: We‘ll take that one . B:我们就买那种。

  (2) A: Is this going to satisfy your requirements ? A:这种的合你的要求吗?

  B: Actually , it is more than we need . B:事实上,已超出我们所需要的。

  A: We can give you a little cheaper model . A:我们可以提供你便宜一点的型式。

  B: Let me see the specifications for that . B:让我看看它的规格说明书吧。

  (3)   A: You‘re asking too much for this part . A:这零件你们要价太高了。

  B: we have some cheaper ones .。 B:我们有便宜一点的。

  A: What is the price difference ? A:价钱差多少

  B: The basic model will cost about 10% less .   B:基本型的便宜约10%左右。

 (4)    A: How many different models of this do you offer? A:这个你们有多少种不同的型式

  B: We have five different ones .  B:五种

  A: Is there much of a price difference . A:价钱有很大的差别吗?

  B: Yes, so we had better look over your specifications. B:是的,所以我们最好先把您的规格说明细看一遍。

  (5)    A: The last order didn‘t work out too well for us A:上回订的货用起来不怎么顺。

B: What was wrong? B:有什么问题吗?

  A: We were developing too much waste . A:生产出来的废品太多了。

  B: I suggest you go up to our next higher price level. B:我建议您采用我们价格再高一级的货

 

 (6)    A: Did the material work out well for you ? A:那些材料进行的顺利吗?

  B: Not really .  B:不怎么好。

  A: What was wrong? A:怎么啦?

  B: We felt that the price was too high for the quality . B:我们觉得以这样的品质价钱太高了。

  (7) A: Has our material been all right ? A:我们的原材料没问题吧?

  B: I‘m afraid not . B:有问题呢。

  A: Maybe you should order a little better quality A:也许您应该买品质好一点的

  B: Yes, we might have to do that .  B:是呀,恐怕只有这么做了

(8)    A: I think you had better come out to the factory . A:我看你最好走一趟工厂,

  B: Is there something wrong .  B:出了什么事吗。

  A: Yes ,your last shipment wasn‘t up to par . A:嗯,你上次送去的货没有达到标准。

  B: Let ‘s go out and have a look at it . B:走,我们去看看?

(9) A: I want you to look at this material . A:我要你看看这材料!

  B: Is this from our last shipment ?  B:这是上次叫的货吗?

  A: Yes ,it is . A:是啊。

  B: I can see why you are having some problems with it . B:我明白为什么你用起来会有问题了。

  (10)    A: I would suggest that you use this material instead of that . A:我建议你改用这种替代那种。

  B: But that costs more . B:可是那样成本较高。

  A: But you will get less waste from this . A:但可以减少浪费。

  B: We‘ll try it once . B:那么就试一次看看吧。

外贸工具

特别推荐