外贸询盘常用的句子中英对照

Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.
大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。
As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive.
一旦价格回升,询盘将恢复活跃。
Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.
对地毯的询盘日益增加。
Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot you 200 cases.
询盘如此之多,我们只能分给你们200箱货。
Enquiries are dwindling.
询盘正在减少。
Enquiries are dried up.
询盘正在绝迹。
They promised to transfer their future enquiries to Chinese Corporations.
他们答应将以后的询盘转给中国公司
Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers.
询盘一般由买方发出。
Mr. Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China National Textiles Corporation.
贝克先生来北京向中国纺织公司进行询价。
We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.
很遗憾,你们所询的货物现在无货。
In the import and export business, we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers.
在进出口交易中,我们常向外商询价。
To make an inquiry about our oranges, a representative of the Japanese company paid us a visit.
为了对我们的橙子询价,那家日本公司的一名代表访问了我们。
We cannot take care of your enquiry at present.
我们现在无力顾及你方的询盘。
Your enquiry is too vague to enable us to reply you.
你们的询盘不明确,我们无法答复。
Now that we\'ve already made an inquiry about your articles, will you please reply as soon as possible?
既然我们已经对你们产品询价,可否尽快给予答复?
China National Silk Corporation received the inquiry sheet sent by a British company.
中国丝绸公司收到了英国一家公司的询价单。
Thank you for your inquiry.
谢谢你们的询价。
Words and Phrases
inquire询盘;询价;询购
to inquire about对...询价
to make an inquiry发出询盘;向...询价
inquirer询价者
enquiry询盘
inquiry sheet询价单
specific inquiry具体询盘
an occasional inquiry偶尔询盘
to keep inquiry in mind记住询盘
(二)
May I have an idea of your prices?
可以了解一下你们的价格吗?
Can you give me an indication of price?
你能给我一个估价吗?
Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.
请告知你们有关商品的最低价。
If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away.
如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。
When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices, Mr. Li?
李先生,什么时候能得到你们到岸价的实盘?
We\'d rather have you quote us F.O.B.prices.
我们希望你们报离岸价格。
Would you tell us your best prices C.I.F. Hamberg for the chairs.
请告诉你方椅子到汉堡到岸价的最低价格。
Words and Phrases
favorable优惠的
firm price实价,实盘
Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?
为了便于我方报价,可以告诉我们你们所要的数量吗?
We\'d like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.
我们想了解你们能供应什么,以及你们的销售条件。
How long does it usually take you to make delivery?
你们通常要多久才能交货?
Could you make prompt delivery?
可以即期交货吗?
Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?
不知你们能不能接受在一段时间里分批交货?
Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you\'ll choose?
能否告知你们将采用哪种付款方式?
Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment?
你能否告知我们最早船期吗?
Do you take special orders?
你们接受特殊订货吗?
Could you please send us a catalog of your rubber boots together with terms of payment?
你能给我们寄来一份胶靴的目录,连同告诉我们付款方式吗?
he inquired about the varieties, specifications and price, and so on and so forth.
他询问了品种、花色和价格等情况。
We have inquired of Manager Zhang about the varieties, quality and price of tea.
我们向张经理询问了茶叶的品种、质量、价格等问题。
Words and Phrases
sales conditions销售条件
to make delivery交货
to make prompt-delivery即期交货
payment terms付款方式
special orders特殊订货
外贸人必须认识到这一点,即:客人不可能只是向你一个人询价,所以如何及时有效地回复客人是我们要掌握的基本功.
分页标题#e#
要使自己的回复令客人满意,除了应熟悉客人所询产品的相关信息,以行家的态度同客人交流外,还不能随心所欲地拖延回复的时间,如果你下班时收到客人的询盘,如果你可以马上报出价,但你偷懒一下,拖到第二天才回复客人,客人很有可能将白白等你一天,这会给客人造成很坏的印象,这时若客人收到了其他供货商的复盘,很有可能客人就不会再理睬你了.
如果你马上报不出价,也应该给客人写一封邮件,说明暂时无法和工厂联系上,请客人等等,第二天一定给他报价,这样客人虽然没有及时得到报价,但会欣赏你的合作态度和高的工作效率,感到你对他的重视,愿意与你继续谈下去.

外贸工具

特别推荐