2008应该把握的奥运英语对话

A:Congratulations!You\'re the 200m free style swimming champion.(祝贺您!成为了200米自由泳冠军 . )
B:Thanks.I was in good form today.(谢谢 . WO今天状态很好 . )
A:You\'re excellent!You\'ve broken the world record.(真是太棒了!您打破了世界纪录!)
B:Yes.But I was lucky.(是的,WO很幸运 . )
A:Are you competing in any other events?(您有其他项目吗?)
B:The 400m free style and the 4*100m relay.(400米自由泳和4*100米接力 . )
A:Good luck!You\'re the best swimmer in the world.(祝您好运吧!您是世界上最棒的游泳选手 . )
B:Thank you.I will do my best.(谢谢 . WO会竭尽全力 . )(奥运 培训 协调小组办公室)
【奥运 英语 】
A:I\'m LiMing,the Project Manager of the Sport Department of BOCOG.Nice to meet you.(WO是 北京 奥组委体育部的项目主管李明 . 很兴奋熟悉您 . )
B:Nice to meet you too.I\'m Tony Smith from the IOC.(WO也很兴奋熟悉您 . WO是国际奥委会的托尼-史密斯 . )
A:Here\'s my business card.(这是WO的名片 . )
B:Thanks.This is mine.(谢谢 . 这是WO的 . )
A:Mr Smith,let me introduce my colleagues to you.(史密斯先生,请答应WO向您介绍WO的同事们 . )
B:OK.That\'s very kind of you.(好的 . 您真好 . )(奥运 培训 协调小组办公室)
【奥运 英语 】
A:May I come in?(WO可以进来吗?)
B:Yes,please.Are you David from the IOC?(请进,您是国际奥委会的大卫吗?)
A:Yes.(是的)
B:Nice to meet you.I\'m Zhang Ning.Welcome to the Olympic Village.(见到您很兴奋,WO是张宁,欢迎来到奥运村 . )
A:Thank you.I\'ve been looking forward to visiting the Village.(谢谢,WO一直期待着能来奥运村参观 . )
B:Can I have a look at your Accreditation Card,please?(WO能看看您的身份证注册卡吗?)
A:Sure.Here you are.(当然,给您 . )
B:Ok.Let me show you around.(好了,让WO带您四处转转吧 . )
A:Great!Let\'s go.(好啊,WO们走吧 . )(奥运培训协调小组办公室)
【奥运英语】
A: Excuse me. Could you tell me where the Beijing Olympic Tower is?(打搅一下,请问 北京 奥运大厦在哪?)
B: Well. It\'s on the North Fourth Ring Road.The address is 267 Beisihuanzhonglu,Haidian District.(嗯,在北四环,地址是海淀区北四环中路267号 . )
A: How can I get there? Does any bus go there directly?(怎么才能到那呢?有直达的公交车吗?)
B: Yes. You can take the bus No.740.(有的 . 你可以乘坐740路公交车 . )
A: Where is the bus stop?(公交车站在哪?)
B: Turn right at the second traffic lights.(第二个红绿灯往右拐 . )
A: Where do I get off?(在哪站下?)
B: At the Beijing Chengshi Xueyuan Stop. You will be able to see the \"Beijing 2008\"logo on the Tower as soon as you step off the bus.(在北京城市学院那站下 . 您一下车就能看到大厦上的“Beijing 2008”标志 . )
A: I\'ve got it. Thank you.(WO明白了,谢谢 . )
B: You\'re welcome.(不客气 . )(奥运培训协调小组办公室)
【奥运英语】
A:Hello,this is David speaking.(您好,WO是大卫 . )
B:Hello,David!This is Peter.I have two basketball tickets for tonight.(您好,大卫!WO是彼得 . WO有两张今天晚上的篮球票 . )
A:Pardon?When?(抱歉,什么时候?)
B:Tonight.Would you like to come with me?(今天晚上 . 您愿意和WO一起去看吗?)
A:I\'d love to,but I have an important appointment.I\'m really sorry.(WO很愿意,但是WO有个重要的约会 . 非常抱歉 . )
B:That\'s all right.(没关系 . )(奥运培训协调小组办公室)
【奥运英语】
A:Good afternoon, sir.(下午好, 先生 . )
B: Good afternoon.(下午好 . )
A:Are you Mr Smith from the United States?(您是来自美国的史密斯先生吗?)
B:Yes,I am.(对,WO是 . )
A:Did you have a nice flight?(旅途愉快吗?)
B:Yes,indeed.(是的,很愉快 . )
A:Is this your first time to Beijing?(您是第一次来北京吗?)
B:Yes,I\'ve been looking forward to coming to the Beijing Olympic Games.(是的 . WO一直期盼着来北京奥运会 . )(奥运培训协调小组办公室)
【奥运英语】
A:Excuse me.Can you do me a favour?(对不起,您能帮WO一个忙吗?)
B:Of course.(当然可以 . )
A:Do you know where the nearest souvenir shop is?(您知道最近的纪念品商店在哪儿吗?)
B:There\'s one downstairs.(楼下就有一个 . )
A:Thanks a lot.(谢谢 . )
B:You\'re welcome.(不客气 . )(奥运培训协调小组)
分页标题#e#
【奥运英语】
A:What would you like to have for dinner?(今晚你想吃点什么?)
B:How about some traditional Chinese food?(吃点儿传统中餐怎么样?)
A:Great.(好吧 . )
B:It tastes good.What\'s this dish called?(这个很好吃,叫什么?)
A:This dish is called jiaozi or dumplings.They are delicious,aren\'t they?(这是饺子,很好吃吧?)
B:Yes,really delicious.I\'d like to have some more.(是的,太好吃了,再给WO来点儿吧 . )
A:No problem.We have a saying “no food is better than jiaozi”.Would you like something else?(没问题 . WO们中国人有句话说的是“好吃不过饺子” . 还要点儿别的吗?)
B:That\'s enough.I\'m almost stuffed.Cheers!(这就足够了,WO快吃饱了 . 干杯!)
A:Cheers!(干杯!)(奥运培训协调小组)
【奥运英语】
Let\'s go for a walk this evening.咱们晚上去散散步 .
情景对话:
A:Let\'s meet this evening and go for a walk round Houhai Lake.(咱们今晚见面,然后绕后海湖散散步 . )
B:Good idea.(好主意 . )
A:We can have dinner there.There are lots of good restaurants all round the lakeside.(WO们可以在那里吃晚饭 . 在湖边有很多好饭店 . )分页标题#e#
B:OK.What time is best for you?(好,什么时间对你最合适?)
A:Shall we meet at six this evening?Then we can take a taxi to Houhai.(WO们今天晚上6点见面好吗?然后WO们可以乘出租车去后海 . )
B:That\'s good for me.See you then.(WO可以 . 到时候见 . )(竞报)
【奥运英语】
Have you visited other places in China?你去过中国的其他地方吗?
情景对话:
A:Have you visited other places in China?(你去过中国的其他地方吗?)
B:Yes,I\'ve been to Shanghai and to Xi\'an.(是的,WO还去过 上海 和西安 . )
A:So you know Shanghai and Xi\'an quite well?(这么说你也很了解 上海 和西安了?)
B:No,not really.I only visited them once.(不,不太了解 . WO只到过那里一次 . )
A:They\'re different to Beijing.(它们和北京不一样 . )
B:Yes,I agree.But I prefer Beijing.It\'s my favourite place in China.(是的,WO同意 . 但是WO更喜欢北京 . 它是WO最喜欢的中国城市 . )(竞报)
【奥运英语】
Have you been to Beijing before?你以前来过北京吗?
情景对话:
A:Have you been to Beijing before?你以前来过北京吗?
B:Yes,I have.Many times.是的,来过 . 来过很多次 .
A:Really.You must know it quite well.是吗?你一定非常了解北京 .
B:Well,this is my sixth visit,I think.I get to know it a little bit more each time.哦,WO想这是第六次来北京了 . WO一次比一次更了解它 .
A:Six times!That\'s a lot. It\'s nearly your home city!六次!不少啊 . 差不多成了你的家乡了!(竞报)
【奥运英语】
I\'m going to the Lama Temple with a friend.WO要和一个朋友一起去喇嘛庙 .
情景对话:
A:On Sunday I\'m going to the Lama Temple with a friend.(周日WO要和一个朋友一起去喇嘛庙 . )
B:The Lama Temple?I\'ve heard that is very interesting.(喇嘛庙?WO听说那里非常有意思 . )
A:Yes,it is.Would you like to come with us?(是的,是这样 . 你想和WO们一起去吗?)
B:Yes,please.What time are you going?(想,带WO一起去吧 . 你们什么时候去?)
A:About 10 o\'clock in the morning.Is that ok for you?(大约上午10点 . 时间对你合适吗?)
B:Yes,perfect.(合适,没问题 . )(竞报)
【奥运英语】
I’m looking forward to the swimming events.(WO期待着观看游泳项目 . )
情景对话:
A:The Olympics will be really exciting.(这次奥运会是非常令人兴奋的 . )
B:Yes. I’m looking forward to the swimming events.(是的,WO期待着观看游泳项目 . )
A:Me too. I love swimming.(WO也是, WO非常热爱游泳 . )


外贸工具

特别推荐