Please give me this one.
<请给WO来这个 . >
We want two number eights, please.
在点菜之前,一般先要份菜单:
May I have a menu, please?
假如不急于点菜,可以在服务生问到:
Can I take your order now?
<你现在叫点什么吗?>
回答:
Not quite. Could I have a few more minutes?
<不,WO可以再多等会吗?>
需要叫菜时,可以说:
Please take my order.
<请接受点菜 . >
假如对当地的菜肴不熟悉,可以问:
What is the specialty of the restaurant?
<这家店的招牌餐是什么?>
Do you have any special meals today?
<今天有什么特餐吗?>
What would you recommend? I prefer something light.
也可以让同来的人替你作主,或是点重复的饭菜:
I'll leave it to you.
I'll have the same as that one.
自己点菜可以更随意些,例如:
A. Could you tell me how this thing is cooked?
<能否告诉WO这道菜是怎么做的?>
B. Lobster? It's steamed and served with our special sauce.
<龙虾?蒸过后加上本店特制的调味料 . >
A. Is it good?
<好吃吗?>
B. Sure. It's a most popular dish.
<当然,很受欢迎的 . >
A. I think I'll try some lobster, and give me some green salad together.
B. We have three dressings for salad. Which one would you like ?
A. What kind do you have?
<你们有什么?>
B. We have Italian, French and Thousand Island.
<有义大利,法国和千岛的 . >
A. Make it French please.
<给WO法式的吧 . >