商务电话英语常用口语

第一部分
自己不会说 英语 时的应急电话用语:不擅长说 英语 的人接到英语电话时,千万不要手足无措,可用下述几种方式沉着应答 .
(1) 请稍待片刻 .
Just a moment, please.
(2) 请别挂断 . WO找一位会说英语的人来 .
Hold the line, please. I’ll get an English speaker.
(3) 请等一下 . WO找个人来听 .
Hold on, please. I’ll get someone to the phone.
(4) 很抱歉,WO英语说得不好 . WO找位会讲英语的人稍后回电话给你 . 请教您的大名及电话号码?
I’m sorry, I don’t speak English well. I’ll have an English speaker call you back later. May I have your name and telephone number?
第二部分
接电话的开场白:拿起话筒的时候,可先用Hello. Good morning. Good afternoon. 等问候对方,并报上自己的公司名、部门名、姓名等,如此可予人态度亲切的感觉 .
(1) 早安 . 这里是正泰贸易公司 . WO能效劳吗?
Good morning. This is Chengtai Trading Company. May I help you?
(2) 午安 . 这里是大安商业银行 . WO能为您效劳吗?
Good afternoon. This is Dan An Commercial Bank. What can I do for you?
(3) 先锋电子 . WO是吴玛莉 .
Pioneer Electronics. This is Mary Wu speaking.
(4) 喂 . 海外营业部 . WO是王大明 .
Hello. Overseas Sales Department. Taming Wang speaking.
(5) 喂 . 这里是王公馆 .
Hello. This is the Wang residence.
(6) 午安 . WO是王大明 .
Good afternoon. Taming Wang speaking.
(7) WO是杨文凯,请讲 .
Wenkai Yang. Speaking.
第三部分
问对方要找谁: 通常对方都会主动说出要找谁,但万一对方说不清楚,或是你没听懂,想再确认的时候,可以用下面的话问清楚 .
(1) 请问找哪位?
Who do you want to talk [speak] to?
(2) 您找哪位?
Who would you like to speak with?
(3) 请问受话人的尊姓大名?
The name of the person you are calling, please?
(4) 你要打给哪位?
Who are you calling?
第四部分
请教对方的大名:在接听老外打来的电话,应问清楚对方的身分,以便通报相关的当事人或做进一步的处理 .
(1) 请问是哪位?
Who’s calling, please?
(2) 请问您哪位?
Who’s speaking, please?

(3) 请教大名好吗?
May I have your name, please?
4) 请问大名好吗?
May I ask your name?
(5) 请教您的大名 .
Your name, please.
(6) 请问您是哪位?
May I ask who’s calling, please?
(7) 请问您是谁?
Who is this, please?
(8) 请问是谁?
Who is that calling?
(9) 请告诉WO您是哪位?
Who should I say is calling?
(10) 您是哪一位?
Who(m) am I speaking to?
(11) 要WO通报您是哪位吗?
Could I tell him who’s calling?
(12) 请问您是何人?
Who’s that speaking, please?
(13) 请问是哪位打来的?
Who’s this calling, please?
第五部分
不明了对方所言时:听不懂对方的话却硬撑下去,并非明智之举,不如坦白请对方更简单明确的说明清楚 .
(1) 能说得明确一点吗?
Could you put that in more specific terms?
(2) WO无法确定你的意思 .
I’m not sure what you mean.
(3) 很抱歉 . WO没听懂你的话 .
I’m sorry. I couldn’t follow you.
(4) 你讲得太快了 . WO跟不上 .
You’re talking too fast. I can’t keep up.
(5) 请你再多解释一下好吗?
Will you explain a little bit more?
(6) 你能说得简单一点吗?
Could you put that more simply?
(7) 恐怕WO没听懂 . 能请你再说一遍吗?
I’m afraid I didn’t understand that. Could you say that again, please?
(8) 对不起,WO没听到,请你再说一遍好吗?
Excuse me, but I didn’t hear that, would you mind repeating it, please?
(9) 抱歉,WO没听懂,请您拼一下好吗?
Sorry, but I didn’t catch that, would you mind spelling it, please?
第六部分
各种附和、质疑、同意、否定的用语:通话当中需借助各种或表附和,或表惊奇,或表欣喜,或表婉惜,或表疑问,或表否定的短语,以利谈话的顺利推展 .
1、表惊奇
(1) 真的呀? Really?
(2) 什么? What?
(3) 别开玩笑! You’re kidding!
2、表欣喜
(1) 好极了! Great!
(2) 太棒了! Fantastic!
分页标题#e#
(3) 棒极了! Terrific!
(4) 哇! Wow!
3、表婉惜
(1) 真糟糕 . That’s too bad.
(2) 真可惜! What a shame!
(3) 听到这样WO很难过 . I’m sorry to hear that.
(4) 喔,原来如此 . Oh, I see.
5、表同意
(1) 没错 . Right.
(2) 正是 . Exactly.
(3) 是的,一点也没错 . I’ll say.
4) 你说得对极了 . You can say that again.
(5) 好的 . OK.
6、表不同意
(1) WO可不以为然 . I don’t think so.
(2) 不成! No way!
(3) 不! No.
(4) 喔,得了吧! Oh, come on!
(5) 事实上不然 . Not really.
第七部分
通话将毕时的结尾语:通话接近尾声,经常要来上几句客套话,以作为道别的前奏曲 . 请灵活应用下列各句,免得该收场时却不知如何下手 .
(1) 谢谢你来电 .
Thank you for calling.
(2) 感谢你打给WO .
It was kind of you to call me.
(3) 很兴奋跟你谈话 .
Nice talking to you.
(4) 让WO们尽快聚聚 .
Let’s get together soon.分页标题#e#
(5) WO该挂电话了 .
I’d better get off the phone.
(6) 请随时再打电话给WO .
Call me again any time.
(7) 有空请再打电话来 .
Call again when you’ve got time.
(8) 请代WO问候珍妮 .
My best wishes to Jane.
(9) 请一定要再来电话喔 .
Please do call again.
(10) WO随时兴奋接到你的电话 .
I’m always glad to hear from you.
(11) 想聊的时候请随时来电 .
Call again anytime you feel like talking.
(12) 谢谢你回WO电话,再见 .
Thanks for returning my call, good-bye.
(13) 让WO们保持联络,再见 .
Let’s keep in touch, good-bye.
(14) 那么下周二见 .
See you next Tuesday, then.

外贸工具

特别推荐