交际礼仪英语

  久仰! I ve heard so much about you.
  好久不见了! Long time no see.
  辛劳了! You ve had a long day.You ve had a long flight.
  尊敬的朋友们! Distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends
  阁下(多用于称呼大使) Your Excellency
  WO代表 北京 市政府欢迎各位朋友访问 北京 . On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing.
  对您的大力协助,WO谨代表北京市政府表示衷心的感谢 . On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, i wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.
  在北京过得怎么样? How are you making out in Beijing?
  WO一定向他转达您的问候和邀请 . I ll surely remember you and your invitation to him.
  欢迎美商来北京投资 . American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing.
  欢迎多提宝贵意见 . Your valuable advice is most welcome.
  不虚此行! It s a rewarding trip!
  您的日程很紧,WO们的会见是否就到此为止 . As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.
  请代WO问候王先生 . Please remember me to Mr.Wang.
  感谢光临! Thank you so much for coming.
  欢迎再来! Hope you ll come again.
  欢迎以后多来北京! Hope you ll visit Beijing more often.
  请留步,不用送了! I will see myself out, please.
  多保重! Take care!
  祝您一路平安! Have a nice trip!
  愿为您效劳! At your service!
  为…举行宴会/宴请 Host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of …
  欢迎宴会 Welcome dinner
  便宴 Informal dinner
  午宴<附有情况介绍或专题演讲等内容> Luncheon
  便餐 Light meal
  工作午餐 Working luncheon
  自助餐 Buffet dinner/luncheon
  答谢宴会 Return dinner
  离别宴会 Farewell dinner
  庆功宴 Glee feast
  招待会 Reception
  庆祝中华人民共和国成立四十五周年招待会 Reception Celebrating the 45th Anniversary of the Founding of the People s Republic of China
  鸡尾酒会 Cocktail party
  茶话会 Tea party
  包餐/点餐 Table d hote/a la carte
  上菜 Serve a courst
  您的位置在这里 . Here is your seat.
  请入席! Please have a seat.
  欢聚一堂 Enjoy this happy get-together
  请随便! Please yourself at home./Please enjoy yourself.
  请各位随意用餐 . Help yourself please.
  您喝点什么? What would you like to drink?
  现在WO提议,为了…和…之间的合作,为了…参议员的健康,干杯! At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between … And … , to the health of Senator…, cheers!
  最后,WO借主人的酒,提议为…干杯! Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, I propose a toast to …
  请各位举杯并同WO一起为所有在座的朋友们的健康干杯! I d ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present here.
  敬您一杯! Here s to you!
  祝你健康! To your health!
  WO要为此干杯! I ll drink to that!
  随量! Whatever you like!
  WO失陪一会儿! Excuse me for a minute.
  菜不好,请多多包涵! Hope you enjoy yourself.
  女士们先生们,欢迎各位光临,演出很快就要开始了,请尽快就坐 . Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. The concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you.
  招待会现在开始 . The reception will now begin.
  全体起立,奏国歌! All rise please. For


外贸工具

特别推荐