面试英语常见重点

Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. <你能在两分钟內自WO推荐吗?大胆试试吧!>
A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.(依WO的资格和经验,WO觉得WO对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉 . WO的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值 . )

Q:Give me a summary of your current job description. (对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明 . )
A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. (WO干了五年的电脑程序员 . 具体地说,WO做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供给方面的支持 . >

Q:Why did you leave your last job?(你为什么离职呢?)
A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.
A:I feel I have reached the \"glass ceiling\" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement.
Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?)
A: With my B academic background, I am capable and competent. (凭借WO良好的学术背景,WO可以胜任自己的工作,而且WO认为自己很有竞争力 . >
A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. (依WO的教学经验,WO相信能与学生相处的很好 . )

Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?(你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?)
A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. (WO已经完成三个新项目,WO相信WO能将WO的经验用在这份工作上 . )

Q:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎么认为你对WO们有价值呢?)
A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. (WO觉得WO对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献 . )

Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position? (你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?>
A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (WO在研究所的练习,加上实习工作,使WO适合这份工作 . WO相信WO能成功 . )

Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?) or
Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的压力吗?)
A:Yes, I think so.
A:The trait is needed in my current工作所需要的,WO知道WO能应付自如 . )
Q:What is your Best trait(s)?(你个性上最大的特点是什么?)
A:Helpfulness and caring.<乐于助人和关心他人 . >
A:Adaptability and sense of humor.<适应能力和幽默感 . >
A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.<乐观和友爱 . >

Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?<你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?>
A: (pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑 . )
They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. (他们说陈先生是位老实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心 . )
A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人 . )

Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣赏哪种 性格 的人?)
A: (I admire a person who is>honest, flexible and easy-going. (老实、不死板而且轻易相处的人 . )
A: (I like) people who possess the \"can do\" spirit. (有\"实际行动\"的人 . )
Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?(作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?)
A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. (WO觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是WO行政工作的主要目标 . )
A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (WO以开放式的 政策 ,改进WO的行政治理方式 . )
分页标题#e#

Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何处理別人的批评?)
A:Silence is golden. Just don\'t say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沈默是金 . 不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过WO会接受建设性的批评 . )
A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (WO会等大家冷靜下来再讨论 . )

Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?(在工作中,什么事令你不兴奋?)
A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. (胸襟狭窄的人,有时使WO泄气 . )
A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. (不能接受新思想的那些取 . )

Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?)
A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. (WO要以更清楚文明的方式,提出WO的看法,使对方了解WO的观点 . )
分页标题#e#
Q:How do you handle your failure?(你怎样对待自己的失敗?)
A: None of us was born \"perfect\". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. Q:What provide you with a sense of accomplishment. <什么会让你有成就感?>
A:Doing my best job for your company. (为贵公司竭力效劳 . )
A:Finishing a project to the best of my ability. (尽WO所能,完成一个项目 . )

Q:If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to?Why?(假如你有很多钱可以捐赠,你会捐给什么单位?为什么?)
A:I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others. (WO会捐给医药研究,因为WO要为他人做点事 . )
A:I prefer to donate it to educational institutions. (WO乐意捐给教育机构 . )

Q:What is most important in your life right now?(眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?)
A:To get a job in my field is most important to me. (对WO来说,能在这个领域找到工作是最重要的 . )
A:To secure employment hopefully with your company. (希望能在贵公司任职对WO来说最重要 . )

Q:What current issues concern you the most?(目前什么事是你最关心的?)
A:The general state of our economy and the impact of China\' entry to WTO on our industry. (目前中国经济的总体情況以及中国入世对WO们行业的影响 . )

Q: How long would you like to stay with this company?(你会在本公司服务多久呢?)
A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field. (只要WO能在WO的行业力继续学习和长进,WO就会留在这里 . )

Q:Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now?(你能预料五年后你会做什么吗?)
A:As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future.
(WO在上一个工作中积累了一些行政经验,WO将来也许要运用WO组织和计划上的经验和技巧 . )
A:I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately. (WO希望能充分展示WO在这个行业的能力和聪明 . )
A:Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting.<也许有机会,WO将会从事治理工作 . >
假如不愿正面回答,也可以说:
It would be premature for me to predict this. <现在对此问题的猜测,尚嫌过早 . >
甚至还可以打趣的说:
Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as a director.<或 CEO 或 president>((说不定,WO也能做你现在主任的工作呢!)

Q: What range of pay-scale are you interested in?(你喜欢那一种薪水层次标准?)
A: Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most. (薪水固然重要,但这工作伴随而来的责任更吸引WO . )
A: 假如你有家眷,可以说:
To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support. (坦白地说,WO喜欢这份工作,不过WO必须要负担WO的家庭 . )

外贸工具

特别推荐