商旅英语汇总

  商业午餐 英语
  商业午餐就是一种流行的商谈与社交合一的一种交际应酬方式 .餐前,邀请人通常要向被邀请人讲清这次商业午餐的目的,比如 :
  I\'\'d like to introduce you to the new members of the project group. WO想要给你介绍项目组的新成员 .
  假如无法成行,被邀请人应委婉地向对方回绝 :
  I\'\'m sorry, but I have another appointment. 对不起,WO另有约会 .
  假如欣然接受,可以说:
  That sounds great. 那太好了 .
  在商量好时间、地点之后,双方都应准时赴约 .一般说来,在吃饭时,大家会谈论一些轻松的与生意无关的话题,当餐具被收起,甜点上桌后,就可以提议 :
  Can we talk a little bit about the project? WO们能否谈谈有关的工作计划 ?
  这样双方就比较自然地转入工作话题了 .
  午餐结束后,应由邀请方料理付帐的事情 :
  We\'\'ll take care of the bill. WO们来付帐 .
  双方离别时,邀请方要向接受邀请的对方道谢 :
  We\'\'re glad you joined us. WO们非常兴奋您的赏光
  航班预定
  1 Do I have to make a reconfirmation?
  WO还要再确认吗?
  2 Is there any earlier one?
  还有更早一点的吗?
  3 Could you tell me my reservation number, please?
  请你告诉WOWO的预订号码好吗?
  4 Can I get a seat for todays 7:00 a.m. train?
  WO可以买到今天上午7点的火车座位吗?
  5 Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?
  请你更改一下从伦敦到东京的班机日期好吗?
  6 Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?
  火车通行证有折扣吗?
  7 May I reconfirm my flight?
  WO可以确认WO的班机吗?
  8 Are they all non-reserved seats?
  他们全部不预订的吗?
  9 Do I have to reserve a seat?
  WO一定要预订座位吗?
  10 May I see a timetable?
  WO可以看时刻表吗?
  11 How long will I have to wait?
  WO要等多久呢?
  12 Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?
  你喜欢哪种,吸烟座还是禁烟座呢?
  13 Do you have any other flights?
  你们有其他航班么?
  14 When would you like to leave?
  你预备什么时候启程?
  15 Can I reconfirm by phone?
  WO能电话确认吗?
  16 Where can I make a reservation?
  WO到哪里可以预订?
  17 Do I need a reservation for the dining car?
  WO需要预订餐车吗?
  18 How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?
  火车还要多少分钟就要到达呢?
  19 Is this a daily flight?
  这是每日航班吗?
  20 Excuse me. May I get by?
  对不起,WO可以上车吗?

  入境 英语
  对语言不通的人来说,入境他国检验护照时,移民官的询问无疑是最紧张的时刻 . 身处异国本就心情紧张,若再加上语言不通,所有问题都莫宰样,那著实是會破坏旅游的愉悦心情 . 本单元将告诉你一些放诸各国都大同小异的入境询问问题,具体研读後,下次再面对移民官时,你就可从容不迫地回答问题,而不至面红耳赤地呆站原地了 .
  麻烦请给WO你的护照 . May I see your passport, please?
  这是WO的护照 . Here is my passport / Here it is.
  旅行的目的为何?What\'s the purpose of your visit?
  观光<公务> . Sightseeing .
  预计在美国停留多久?How long will you be staying in the United States?
  5天 . 5 days.
  预计停留约10天 . I plan to stay for about 10 days.
  WO只是过境而已 . I\'m just passing through.
  今晚即动身前往日内瓦 . I am leaving for Geneva tonight.
  将在那儿住宿?Where are you staying?
  WO将住在波士顿饭店 . I will stay at Boston Hotel.
  是否有台湾回程机票?Do you have a return ticket to Taiwan?
  有的,这就是回程机票 . Yes, here it is.
  随身携带多少现金?How much money do you have with you?
  大约800元 . I have 800 dollars.
  祝你玩得愉快 . Good. Have a nice day.
  谢谢 . Thank you.

  机上实用英语
 <出示登机证予服务人员>WO的座位在那里?Where is my seat?
  WO能将手提行李放在这儿吗?Can I put my baggage here ?
  是否可替WO更换座位?Could you change my seat, please?
分页标题#e#
  WO是否可将座位向後倾倒? <向後座的乘客说>May I recline my seat?
  WO是否可抽烟?May I somke?
  需要什麼饮料吗?What kind of drinks do you have?
  机上提供那些饮料?What kind of drinks do you have?
  咖啡、茶、果汁、可乐、啤酒和调酒 . We have coffee, tea, juice, coke, beer and cocktails.
  晚餐想吃牛肉、鸡肉或是鱼?Which would you like for dinner, beef, chicken or fish?
  请给WO加水威士忌 . Scotch and water, please.
  请给WO牛肉 . Beef, please.
  WO觉得有些冷<热> . I feel cold .
  请给WO一个枕头和毛毯 . May I have a pillow and a blanket, please?
  机上有中文报纸或杂志吗?Do you have any Chinese newspapers
  WO觉得有些不舒适,是否可给WO一些药?I feel a little sick, Can I have some medicine?
  还有多久到达檀香山?How much longer does it take to get to Honolulu?
  这班班机會准时到达吗?Will this flight get there on time?分页标题#e#
  WO担心能否赶上转机班机 . I\'m anxious about my connecting flight.
  请告诉WO如何填写这张表格?Could you tell me how to fill in this form?

外贸工具

特别推荐